Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

Don't mention science.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 12:56 PM
(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

First, the cliche. Be yourself. I know, not very helpful, but it's true. Women have great BS detectors, and if you talk yourself up too much, you'll set their expectations too high.

Ok, now on to some actually useful advice.

Don't try to hit on the girls. Not if you're serious about trying to get with one. Nothing puts the guard up like overly aggressive pursual. Instead, just talk to them about small stuff until you hit on a topic that THEY are interested in that you have some knowledge about. The easiest way to get someone to open up to you is to talk about things they are comfortable with. Don't force it, though. If it's something you know only a little about, ask them questions about it. If it's something they know a lot about, they'll start talking and giving you all sorts of other clues. Above all else: PAY ATTENTION. This shouldn't have to be said, but I've been there. It's hard to pay attention to what she's saying when your brain is flooded with hormones and you're just thinking about how damn good she looks in that dress... Fight it, brother, stay on topic.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 01:00 PM
LV's helpful guide.
Step one: realize pickup lines don't work
step two: get a bit confidence,or atleast appear confident
step three: do not mention that you think you're ugly
step four: make compliments
step five: be yourself

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 6 users Like Lightvader's post
27-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Side note:
If you get her number, I found that an immediate witty reply along the lines of "who's that cute guy you're standing next to" helps to break the ice and (in my case) voids the "two day rule". I've never had to wait.

Just keep the conversation going naturally. If she's not interested, then move on. Don't think of it as rejection, treat it as a learning experience and try to do better next time. Though you have to realize every girl is different, so they may just not be into you for various physical reasons.

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 01:07 PM
"My dick just died; can I bury it in your vagina?"

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 12 users Like Vosur's post
27-03-2014, 01:08 PM
(27-03-2014 01:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "My dick just died; can I bury it in your vagina?"

First time you commented on my post in a long time and you nailed it.Laugh out load My sides.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 01:12 PM
(27-03-2014 01:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "My dick just died; can I bury it in your vagina?"

If you want to make sure you get rejected and laughed at, use pick up lines. I've seen them work VERY few times, and it was always on girls who were just looking for a hookup.

Super geeky, guaranteed to not get you laid pick up line.

"That dress looks great on you, it would look better accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 towards my bedroom floor"

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 01:14 PM
(27-03-2014 01:12 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

If you want to make sure you get rejected and laughed at, use pick up lines. I've seen them work VERY few times, and it was always on girls who were just looking for a hookup.

"That dress looks great on you, it would look better accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 towards my bedroom floor"

They can work. You just gotta be joking and not lead in to a conversation with one.

Honestly I think it's great that all guys are giving opinions and no girls have offered help.
LOSTY WE ARE IN NEED OF YOUR ASSISTANCE Heart

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 01:14 PM
(27-03-2014 01:12 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

The only pick up line I have is "If you were a potato, you would be a good potato."