Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(29-03-2014 09:12 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Play an instrument; just don't make Lars Ulrich faces when playing complex stuff, like I do at times. I have a habit of sticking out my tounge all the time.

These are Lars Ulrich faces BTW
[Image: 94071502.jpg]
[Image: 2011-03-15-lars.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lz7isckI1X1romapco6_400.jpg]

I don't do music bro.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 09:33 AM
(29-03-2014 08:35 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 07:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  Working your way from the most beautiful to the least, ask every single girl for a kiss.

Law of averages and all that Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4370797.jpg?size=640x420]

Challenge excepted.

*accepted

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
29-03-2014, 11:17 AM
(27-03-2014 12:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

Don't mention science.

I have been experimenting with this... And so far it has immediately revealed whether I'm talking to an idiot or not. Its generally a great way of boring some women who may be attracted to you but are waiting for a conversation before deciding... Not sure if it has ever intimidated any, but for the sake of preserving my confidence, I'll just say intelligent AND good looking is too much for some.

As for actual potential conversations... I always think of the best thing to say. Here's what you do:

- approach or be approached
- avoid eye contact
- say something incredibly banal
- enjoy the look of reproach
- if you didn't get acknowledged don't worry

Once every opportunity to make a positive impression has passed, you'll know exactly what you should have said and now cant. Happens every time. Struck by some brain crippling lack of confidence and can't seem to say a damn thing.

Honestly, the only way I've ever started successful conversations with women I'm attracted to is through group conversation or a friends introduction. But hey, that's just me. Good luck
29-03-2014, 11:25 AM
I would have to object to not mentioning science. Each person being different, there will be people who are fascinated by science. Yes, this includes some of us women, who HAPPEN to be of the same species as YOU. *flicks EvenHeathen lightly on the forehead*

Boring personalities bore me. I LOVE science. I LOVE the arts. I LOVE gaming.

Now, you'll want to maintain some smalltalk to break the ice a bit, but if a semi-intelligent conversation is underway, don't be afraid to participate if the subject material is something you can reasonably contribute to. Now, watch and listen to the reactions of the nearby ladies.

Knowing you, you'll be wanting someone who can discuss a topic beyond SOLEY what is in her drink and whether or not she's wearing a thong at any particular moment.

Unfortunately, many women feel too intimidated to join in. Social constructs ftw.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
29-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Mention that you've been celibate for a few months now, and intend to last out the whole year. Some will take this as a challenge. Big Grin

Seriously, be yourself and not too uptight about the whole scene. There are no demerit points for going home by yourself. Find a girl with no drink in her hand and fetch one for her without being asked, then go with the flow.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
29-03-2014, 11:33 AM
You know what? I always go home by myself. Now granted, I rarely, if ever, go out... but we won't mention that part. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
29-03-2014, 12:08 PM
(29-03-2014 11:33 AM)Charis Wrote:  You know what? I always go home by myself. Now granted, I rarely, if ever, go out... but we won't mention that part. Drinking Beverage

That's been me for the last couple years...

I also only started being a complete nerd around women because its the only way I'll ever find 'the one'.
29-03-2014, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 12:16 PM by Charis.)
I would probably only be intellectually able to be with either a nerd of some sort or a martial arts buff.

Just regular jocks or people with nothing to offer me mentally will find me quickly disinterested... which wouldn't be a bad thing for THEM, because if I was with them they would very quickly find me infuriating. Not ONLY would I be a woman with all of our peculiarties that come by default, but I would be insistent upon having conversations that they would find taxing or grating. And I'd probably beat them at some stuff.

Though my bj's and squirting are interesting, so they might stick around for those, as long as I was to wash the bedding all the time... >.>
29-03-2014, 12:53 PM
(29-03-2014 12:12 PM)Charis Wrote:  I would probably only be intellectually able to be with either a nerd of some sort or a martial arts buff.

Just regular jocks or people with nothing to offer me mentally will find me quickly disinterested... which wouldn't be a bad thing for THEM, because if I was with them they would very quickly find me infuriating. Not ONLY would I be a woman with all of our peculiarties that come by default, but I would be insistent upon having conversations that they would find taxing or grating. And I'd probably beat them at some stuff.

Though my bj's and squirting are interesting, so they might stick around for those, as long as I was to wash the bedding all the time... >.>

Yay for squirters!

"Oh that's too much? Can't take anymore? Okay you just stay there. Don't try to walk yet. When you get your legs back we'll go take a shower."
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-03-2014, 12:57 PM
(29-03-2014 12:12 PM)Charis Wrote:  I would probably only be intellectually able to be with either a nerd of some sort or a martial arts buff.

Squirting? WTFRainbow VomitRainbow Vomit

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube