Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(29-03-2014 12:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Squirting? WTFRainbow VomitRainbow Vomit

With that attitude you'll never find an interesting women, and at the very least a boring one, if that.

Sorry dude, time to grow up and join the adult world and all it has to offer.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 01:27 PM
(29-03-2014 12:12 PM)Charis Wrote:  I would probably only be intellectually able to be with either a nerd of some sort or a martial arts buff.

Just regular jocks or people with nothing to offer me mentally will find me quickly disinterested... which wouldn't be a bad thing for THEM, because if I was with them they would very quickly find me infuriating. Not ONLY would I be a woman with all of our peculiarties that come by default, but I would be insistent upon having conversations that they would find taxing or grating. And I'd probably beat them at some stuff.

Though my bj's and squirting are interesting, so they might stick around for those, as long as I was to wash the bedding all the time... >.>

Did I ever mention how I'm a physicist and a martial artist?

No?

Tongue

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-03-2014, 01:38 PM
(29-03-2014 01:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 12:12 PM)Charis Wrote:  I would probably only be intellectually able to be with either a nerd of some sort or a martial arts buff.

Just regular jocks or people with nothing to offer me mentally will find me quickly disinterested... which wouldn't be a bad thing for THEM, because if I was with them they would very quickly find me infuriating. Not ONLY would I be a woman with all of our peculiarties that come by default, but I would be insistent upon having conversations that they would find taxing or grating. And I'd probably beat them at some stuff.

Though my bj's and squirting are interesting, so they might stick around for those, as long as I was to wash the bedding all the time... >.>

Did I ever mention how I'm a physicist and a martial artist?

No?
Tongue

Whore ! Rolleyes

29-03-2014, 02:02 PM
(29-03-2014 01:38 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 01:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Did I ever mention how I'm a physicist and a martial artist?

No?
Tongue

Whore ! Rolleyes

[Image: 6170f12f31b974158162d3cfdd01d76571b73aea...f14681.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
29-03-2014, 02:29 PM
(29-03-2014 02:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 01:38 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Whore ! Rolleyes

[Image: 6170f12f31b974158162d3cfdd01d76571b73aea...f14681.jpg]

A legend in your own mind, eh ? Laugh out load

29-03-2014, 02:32 PM
(29-03-2014 01:07 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 12:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Squirting? WTFRainbow VomitRainbow Vomit

With that attitude you'll never find an interesting women, and at the very least a boring one, if that.

Sorry dude, time to grow up and join the adult world and all it has to offer.

I guess squirting isn't all bad.

[Image: 250px-007Squirtle.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Thats the right attitude !!!!!!!! Wink Thumbsup

11-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Pick Up lines? How absolutely adorable!

Ok now to be fair the accent does most of the work for me but "Hello, may I join you? What are you drinking?" works just fine.

pick up lies are just so....dudebro. :/
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 09:53 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

Find a girl you like. Walk up to her and say "wanna go for a pizza and a fuck?"
When she gets upset ask her "what's wrong, you don't like pizza?"
Did I put this here before? Feels like I did. Anyway, don't do that it probably won't work...
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
11-08-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 10:19 AM by Nurse.)
I realize it's been awhile since the party mentioned in the OP. Maybe this will help with future encounters:

It's more about body language in those first moments than what you say.

Finding an angle where you're not forced to look face to face for direct eye contact is a plus. Occasional eye contact with with glances to lips is sexy.

Again, being "mildly" aloof is a plus. Showing undivided interest in everything a girl has to say is helpful once you've established that sexual interest through.... Body language. Otherwise you come on way too strong and that will send a girl running for the hills. It's great to know you're interested, but why am I interested in you? Maybe I want YOU to be a challenge, too.

Guys with charisma or a great sense of humor could get away with some of these lines. It all depends on delivery and body language. If you don't have the personality to pull it off, you're just going to creep her out. A simple not too much teeth smile with eye contact, glance at the lips, back to the eyes "hi I'm metazoa", she introduces herself, then break eye contact, reposition your body to where you're not staring her down, and start a conversation.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post