Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
Ask questions. If she is intelligent then you might have an interesting conversation, but most likely you will just end up talking about something incredibly mundane or her problems. Either way this works well usually.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 06:07 PM
I got nothing. I am a social misfit. When I was in the dating scean I was the creepy guy who did not talk to anyone. Approaching a girl I did not know was totally out of my comfort zone and did not happen. Once introduced by a mutual friend I was Ok sort of. I do not do small talk. Talking to strangers was and still is awkward.
11-08-2014, 06:10 PM
"Hey baby, have you been sitting in sugar all day? Cuz you got a SWEET ass!"

Works never all the time.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 5 users Like Atothetheist's post
11-08-2014, 06:52 PM
(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there is going to be girls. So I need some advice and a funny pick up line or two.

(I am half norwegian, my dad is 100%)

me: "hey baby, you have some interesting cheek bones, you got any norwegian in you?"

her: "teehee, no"

me: *flashing a big grin and swelling up my chest* "you want some?" Laughat

hehe kidding, this would NOT be an example of how to talk to girls Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Just be casual. Be yourself. Don't be cocky or arrogant. Be sincere, don't act like a "bad ass" or a bully, it's NOT attractive or appealing, you come across as mean assholes. Be nice, and don't treat girls like sex objects. Treat them with the respect they deserve. You would think this is common sense, but no. Oh, no.
[+] 1 user Likes CarlyRoxanne's post
11-08-2014, 08:55 PM
This is my goto line. It works 100% of the time.

"Hi."
"I don't even like talking to my own family. Why would I want to talk to you." Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the late advice but I think I am just going to get my six pack and just take my shirt off, if your personality bores them, then I can make sure my body doesn't

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-08-2014, 10:08 PM
It is never the pickup line that is effective, but the person saying it and the way in which it is said.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2014, 10:34 PM
(11-08-2014 10:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Thanks for the late advice but I think I am just going to get my six pack and just take my shirt off, if your personality bores them, then I can make sure my body doesn't

That's some sagely advice right there Smile
11-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(11-08-2014 10:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Thanks for the late advice but I think I am just going to get my six pack and just take my shirt off, if your personality bores them, then I can make sure my body doesn't

Bro, think about this shit like a zoologist.

You're at a party? WRONG. You're in the plains of Africa.

You're just a nerdy guy who doesn't know how to talk to girls? FUCK NO, you're a goddamned lion. That's right, a lion. You may not be the biggest or the baddest, but you what your secret weapon is? Adaptation. That's right, survival of the smartest.

That group of hot chicks that would never talk to you? Come on, wrong again. They're a herd of gazelles just waiting to be eaten (pun intended).

So how does the lion get some ass meat? (Shut up, I know lioness do the majority of the hunting, just go with the analogy I worked hard on alright?)

Pick your target and separate her from the group. Cause a distraction or wait for something to happen, it doesn't really matter.

Then, when she's out of the protection range of the herd you pounce and use them claws to take out her legs. How? Walk up there, introduce yourself, and shake her hand. Bitches love a manly handshake.

Then if all goes well and the gazelle didn't kick your teeth in, go for the jugular. Make her laugh, bitches love to laugh. Show her pictures of cute fuzzy shit that you're studying. If you can't make her laugh then abort mission. Adapt your tactics, repeat as necessary.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post