Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(11-08-2014 11:17 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 10:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Thanks for the late advice but I think I am just going to get my six pack and just take my shirt off, if your personality bores them, then I can make sure my body doesn't

Bro, think about this shit like a zoologist.

You're at a party? WRONG. You're in the plains of Africa.

You're just a nerdy guy who doesn't know how to talk to girls? FUCK NO, you're a goddamned lion. That's right, a lion. You may not be the biggest or the baddest, but you what your secret weapon is? Adaptation. That's right, survival of the smartest.

That group of hot chicks that would never talk to you? Come on, wrong again. They're a herd of gazelles just waiting to be eaten (pun intended).

So how does the lion get some ass meat? (Shut up, I know lioness do the majority of the hunting, just go with the analogy I worked hard on alright?)

Pick your target and separate her from the group. Cause a distraction or wait for something to happen, it doesn't really matter.

Then, when she's out of the protection range of the herd you pounce and use them claws to take out her legs. How? Walk up there, introduce yourself, and shake her hand. Bitches love a manly handshake.

Then if all goes well and the gazelle didn't kick your teeth in, go for the jugular. Make her laugh, bitches love to laugh. Show her pictures of cute fuzzy shit that you're studying. If you can't make her laugh then abort mission. Adapt your tactics, repeat as necessary.

Nah I will go for the abs plan, that will be real in a few weeks, no girls I have met care about zoology unless they are already married or not into dating me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 11:59 PM
I agree the pick up lines are lame and will not score you any points, although they are funny to read. Smile

I'm the older generation, but it seems girls love for you to listen to them, look into their eyes, and really pay attention. Remember something they tell you, whether it's an animal they love, a band, or even their favorite color. Bring that up the next time you talk. She will love that you remembered!

Humor, if it's not obviously forced, is always a good thing. Connect with her mind, and the rest will eventually fall into place.

And watch Warm Bodies for pete's sake. If a half-rotting zombie, who cannot talk, can win over the girl of his dreams, you all got this!

Okay enough said. I'll get outta here and let you young'uns carry on. Big Grin

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
12-08-2014, 06:19 AM
I don't think pick up lines work too well. Just be yourself and get to know girls in a casual way. Of the guys I date, we usually start off doing things as friends or part of a group, first. Then if there's chemistry, things seem to just flow without any awkwardness.

Just my thoughts. Good luck. :-)

Be true to yourself. Heart
12-08-2014, 08:32 AM
(11-08-2014 11:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 11:17 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Bro, think about this shit like a zoologist.

You're at a party? WRONG. You're in the plains of Africa.

You're just a nerdy guy who doesn't know how to talk to girls? FUCK NO, you're a goddamned lion. That's right, a lion. You may not be the biggest or the baddest, but you what your secret weapon is? Adaptation. That's right, survival of the smartest.

That group of hot chicks that would never talk to you? Come on, wrong again. They're a herd of gazelles just waiting to be eaten (pun intended).

So how does the lion get some ass meat? (Shut up, I know lioness do the majority of the hunting, just go with the analogy I worked hard on alright?)

Pick your target and separate her from the group. Cause a distraction or wait for something to happen, it doesn't really matter.

Then, when she's out of the protection range of the herd you pounce and use them claws to take out her legs. How? Walk up there, introduce yourself, and shake her hand. Bitches love a manly handshake.

Then if all goes well and the gazelle didn't kick your teeth in, go for the jugular. Make her laugh, bitches love to laugh. Show her pictures of cute fuzzy shit that you're studying. If you can't make her laugh then abort mission. Adapt your tactics, repeat as necessary.

Nah I will go for the abs plan, that will be real in a few weeks, no girls I have met care about zoology unless they are already married or not into dating me.

I was hoping that would at least get one laugh Undecided

Atir aissom atir imon
12-08-2014, 08:46 AM
I've used these but they probably don't count as pick up lines because they were addressed to females that I've known fairly well:
"yours is more than mortal beauty every word you speak is full of grace, you radiate a sparkling light from thy complexion clearer and more intense than that of a glittering crystal filled with sparkling water trans-pierced by rays of the must con-flagrant sunshine ever illuminating my heart and soul oh light of my life, temple of Solomon, Tower of ivory, Ark of the Covenant, if God had a Mother it would be you, when I see you I think Good job God",...and more.

WHen you worship the ground they walk on, One person might swoon, the other will get annoyed. That's why they call it "rolling the dice" Big Grin
12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
(12-08-2014 08:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 11:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nah I will go for the abs plan, that will be real in a few weeks, no girls I have met care about zoology unless they are already married or not into dating me.

I was hoping that would at least get one laugh Undecided
Actually I rather liked it. It got me slightly pumped up actually!
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
12-08-2014, 12:17 PM
(12-08-2014 12:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 08:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I was hoping that would at least get one laugh Undecided
Actually I rather liked it. It got me slightly pumped up actually!

Well at least I got someone Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
12-08-2014, 01:09 PM
(12-08-2014 12:17 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 12:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Actually I rather liked it. It got me slightly pumped up actually!

Well at least I got someone Smile

I said why be a lion(personality) when I can be the human with a gun(muscles and looks) because one human with a gun can kill more than a lion pride.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-08-2014, 01:43 PM
(12-08-2014 01:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 12:17 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Well at least I got someone Smile

I said why be a lion(personality) when I can be the human with a gun(muscles and looks) because one human with a gun can kill more than a lion pride.

That wasn't the point of the analogy, and why not? Because, as far as I can tell, that's not you. If you have to change yourself for someone, you're doing it wrong.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-08-2014, 03:11 PM
(12-08-2014 01:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 12:17 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Well at least I got someone Smile

The thing about the muscles is:

[Image: 514d8677091846e9e716bb77c1ae7ff2_zps9deb83c1.jpg]

(That was a picture of me at my fittest)

They may look good, bro, but they are not permanent. They attract females, but they are not the reason the women stay. Personality can be the reason women stay, and the reason they are attracted to you.

Trust me when I say this spending my time learning cheap magic tricks on playing cards and just being funny is more than enough to attract some women your way.

Be the lion, and be surrounded by multiple women.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post