Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(12-08-2014 03:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 01:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I said why be a lion(personality) when I can be the human with a gun(muscles and looks) because one human with a gun can kill more than a lion pride.

The thing about the muscles is:

[Image: 514d8677091846e9e716bb77c1ae7ff2_zps9deb83c1.jpg]

(That was a picture of me at my fittest)

They may look good, bro, but they are not permanent. They attract females, but they are not the reason the women stay. Personality can be the reason women stay, and the reason they are attracted to you.

Trust me when I say this spending my time learning cheap magic tricks on playing cards and just being funny is more than enough to attract some women your way.

Be the lion, and be surrounded by multiple women.

First, humans can be surrounded by mulitple women too

Second if you got to know me better you would say grow those muscles some more.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 03:59 PM
(12-08-2014 03:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 03:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The thing about the muscles is:

[Image: 514d8677091846e9e716bb77c1ae7ff2_zps9deb83c1.jpg]

(That was a picture of me at my fittest)

They may look good, bro, but they are not permanent. They attract females, but they are not the reason the women stay. Personality can be the reason women stay, and the reason they are attracted to you.

Trust me when I say this spending my time learning cheap magic tricks on playing cards and just being funny is more than enough to attract some women your way.

Be the lion, and be surrounded by multiple women.

First, humans can be surrounded by mulitple women too

The analogy doesn't fail simply because of your first point.

Look, kid, I'm going to be honest. Stop downplaying yourself. Stop thinking your are the grossest thing to ever be birthed from a vagina. Stop thinking that you are so ugly that no girl in their right mind would want to date you. You are smart, you are driven. You just need the confidence to talk to women about the things you know the most about, and make it interesting.

I know you are about the same age as me, but it's really immature to think that you are some how too ugly for anyone. There are seven billion people on this planet, and a little over half of them are women. You will have a partner if you just get rid of the 'woe is me' bullshit that you have been peddling.

I ain't buying it, and neither is the majority of the forum. I've heard you talk man, and you sound like you could get a girl by just talking. You have that kind of talent, now fucking sack up and use it, because complaining, and refusing the honest advice and insight other people are giving you is not fucking working, and not fucking cool.

Either work on getting better physically, or emotionally, bro.

Or work at both.

I honestly think there isn't a problem with you at all, just be you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
12-08-2014, 04:04 PM
(12-08-2014 03:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 03:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First, humans can be surrounded by mulitple women too

The analogy doesn't fail simply because of your first point.

Look, kid, I'm going to be honest. Stop downplaying yourself. Stop thinking your are the grossest thing to ever be birthed from a vagina. Stop thinking that you are so ugly that no girl in their right mind would want to date you. You are smart, you are driven. You just need the confidence to talk to women about the things you know the most about, and make it interesting.

I know you are about the same age as me, but it's really immature to think that you are some how too ugly for anyone. There are seven billion people on this planet, and a little over half of them are women. You will have a partner if you just get rid of the 'woe is me' bullshit that you have been peddling.

I ain't buying it, and neither is the majority of the forum. I've heard you talk man, and you sound like you could get a girl by just talking. You have that kind of talent, now fucking sack up and use it, because complaining, and refusing the honest advice and insight other people are giving you is not fucking working, and not fucking cool.

Or work at both.

If there is one thing I must address it is this, and that is I stopped thinking I was ugly months ago. This is why I said you should talk to me more, many people tend to get bored, and I am not saying that because I think it, it happens, that or I must wait months before I talk to them again. I am not saying my personality is bad, but it is not good enough to draw in mate(or at least ones I want to mate with)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-08-2014, 04:09 PM
(12-08-2014 04:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 03:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The analogy doesn't fail simply because of your first point.

Or work at both.

If there is one thing I must address it is this, and that is I stopped thinking I was ugly months ago. This is why I said you should talk to me more, many people tend to get bored, and I am not saying that because I think it, it happens, that or I must wait months before I talk to them again. I am not saying my personality is bad, but it is not good enough to draw in mate(or at least ones I want to mate with)

Brah, just remember how recently I returned to the forum. It's good that you finally got over your looks. Now you just need to get over the personality.

If they get bored, make it exciting, talk about how it affects them, or interesting facts. Make it brief, but powerful.

I remember, I got a girls number by explaining how whales were defended from mammals that walked on land, and that it's why they have hip bones.

Big Grin

You know more shit than I do about that type of stuff (Shit that I find really interesting, and would love to know a good place to expand my knowledge on it, btw). Use it, and say it with confidence.

Muscles are only good to attract women, they do not get them to stay.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-08-2014, 04:19 PM
(12-08-2014 04:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 04:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If there is one thing I must address it is this, and that is I stopped thinking I was ugly months ago. This is why I said you should talk to me more, many people tend to get bored, and I am not saying that because I think it, it happens, that or I must wait months before I talk to them again. I am not saying my personality is bad, but it is not good enough to draw in mate(or at least ones I want to mate with)

Brah, just remember how recently I returned to the forum. It's good that you finally got over your looks. Now you just need to get over the personality.

If they get bored, make it exciting, talk about how it affects them, or interesting facts. Make it brief, but powerful.

I remember, I got a girls number by explaining how whales were defended from mammals that walked on land, and that it's why they have hip bones.

Big Grin

You know more shit than I do about that type of stuff (Shit that I find really interesting, and would love to know a good place to expand my knowledge on it, btw). Use it, and say it with confidence.

Muscles are only good to attract women, they do not get them to stay.

As I said never meet a girl into zoology unless she is married or not into dating me, girls that are not either tend to ignore, so my chances of using zoological knowledge to attract is low, and seeing how I suck at talking every other subject but zoology, I am at shits end without muscles.

12-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Courtesy of germanyt.

"Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TTA and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt."

#sigh
12-08-2014, 04:21 PM
And this.

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, I was wondering if you would accept an engagement of witty banter between two intellectuals? Of course this "engagement" may start off as purely platonic, but my sensual desires will most likely guide our cohesive unity down more erotic, lascivious, and sexual paths that will include, but are not limited to, passionate make out sessions under the star lit sky, dry humping.....I will assert my pure dominance in establishing a realm of absolute sovereignty in your nether regions."

#sigh
12-08-2014, 04:22 PM
(12-08-2014 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Courtesy of germanyt.

"Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TTA and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt."

I am an attractive rattlesnake.

12-08-2014, 04:22 PM
And this.

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

#sigh
12-08-2014, 04:50 PM
(12-08-2014 04:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And this.

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

That usually works for when you are an adult, but as teens, unless you say this to some one you are already dating it usually land you here

[Image: friend-zone5.jpg]

because most teen girls are like this

[Image: bad-boy.jpg?w=610]