Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(12-08-2014 04:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 04:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Brah, just remember how recently I returned to the forum. It's good that you finally got over your looks. Now you just need to get over the personality.

If they get bored, make it exciting, talk about how it affects them, or interesting facts. Make it brief, but powerful.

I remember, I got a girls number by explaining how whales were defended from mammals that walked on land, and that it's why they have hip bones.

Big Grin

You know more shit than I do about that type of stuff (Shit that I find really interesting, and would love to know a good place to expand my knowledge on it, btw). Use it, and say it with confidence.

Muscles are only good to attract women, they do not get them to stay.

As I said never meet a girl into zoology unless she is married or not into dating me, girls that are not either tend to ignore, so my chances of using zoological knowledge to attract is low, and seeing how I suck at talking every other subject but zoology, I am at shits end without muscles.

Bro just be spontaneous. It's really not as hard as you think. Just keep it simple, I got a group of girls numbers at my college because I challenged them to a stupid game on my phone, but I made it fun. I made them laugh. Get them to smile and they will remember you.

And I don't even have muscles, I'm just average.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 01:05 AM
I realize I'm a bit late to the party, but this advice transcends era and generation.

Miso's advice is as follows:

*Clears throat* If you need a pick-up line, you're doing it wrong.

That is all; god-speed. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
13-08-2014, 04:29 AM
So... Been to any other parties, meta?

Seems like a lot of advice has been going around and you haven't shared your results!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
13-08-2014, 04:54 AM
(12-08-2014 04:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 03:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The analogy doesn't fail simply because of your first point.

Look, kid, I'm going to be honest. Stop downplaying yourself. Stop thinking your are the grossest thing to ever be birthed from a vagina. Stop thinking that you are so ugly that no girl in their right mind would want to date you. You are smart, you are driven. You just need the confidence to talk to women about the things you know the most about, and make it interesting.

I know you are about the same age as me, but it's really immature to think that you are some how too ugly for anyone. There are seven billion people on this planet, and a little over half of them are women. You will have a partner if you just get rid of the 'woe is me' bullshit that you have been peddling.

I ain't buying it, and neither is the majority of the forum. I've heard you talk man, and you sound like you could get a girl by just talking. You have that kind of talent, now fucking sack up and use it, because complaining, and refusing the honest advice and insight other people are giving you is not fucking working, and not fucking cool.

Either work on getting better physically, or emotionally, bro.

Or work at both.

I honestly think there isn't a problem with you at all, just be you.

If there is one thing I must address it is this, and that is I stopped thinking I was ugly months ago. This is why I said you should talk to me more, many people tend to get bored, and I am not saying that because I think it, it happens, that or I must wait months before I talk to them again. I am not saying my personality is bad, but it is not good enough to draw in mate(or at least ones I want to mate with)

So lower your fucking standards (making my daily double entendre quota like a boss).

[Image: oscar.png]
13-08-2014, 09:14 AM
Seriously, you're overthinking it.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-08-2014, 01:26 PM
(13-08-2014 09:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Seriously, you're overthinking it.

I need to socialize more, because if I did every one would know that I over think almost every thing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-08-2014, 02:42 PM
(13-08-2014 01:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

I need to socialize more, because if I did every one would know that I over think almost every thing.

Get a job in customer service.

Atir aissom atir imon
13-08-2014, 02:55 PM
(13-08-2014 02:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 01:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I need to socialize more, because if I did every one would know that I over think almost every thing.

Get a job in customer service.

I would rather not. If it does not interest me I will not work there.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-08-2014, 03:55 PM
(13-08-2014 02:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Get a job in customer service.

I would rather not. If it does not interest me I will not work there.

It's good for you.

Atir aissom atir imon
13-08-2014, 04:02 PM
(13-08-2014 01:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

The most sociable people I know are the ones who DON'T think.