Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
STOP!!!!!... just for a moment Zeke and go through your thread and read your responses. You constantly put yourself down, saying that your not worthy of anything if it does not concern animals.

And the sad thing is you truly believe it Sadcryface

These guys who you look up to... who's muscles seem to be working for them... the muscles are only part of it.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 01:13 PM
(14-08-2014 11:42 AM)bemore Wrote:  STOP!!!!!... just for a moment Zeke and go through your thread and read your responses. You constantly put yourself down, saying that your not worthy of anything if it does not concern animals.

These guys who you look up to... who's muscles seem to be working for them... the muscles are only part of it.

Well I don't see any one else interested in what I have to say besides in animals. Seriously all my life all I had was animals, nothing else. Not kidding. In RL when ever I talk about something not animal related people lose interest, when I do people lose interest. I don't believe things, but I call things as I seem them. I at least got good looks so I should be fine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 02:03 PM
(14-08-2014 01:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 11:42 AM)bemore Wrote:  STOP!!!!!... just for a moment Zeke and go through your thread and read your responses. You constantly put yourself down, saying that your not worthy of anything if it does not concern animals.

Well I don't see any one else interested in what I have to say besides in animals. Seriously all my life all I had was animals, nothing else. Not kidding. In RL when ever I talk about something not animal related people lose interest, when I do people lose interest. I don't believe things, but I call things as I seem them. I at least got good looks so I should be fine.

Again, why be concerned if someone loses interest? Not everyone will share your interests. But if you don't engage with people and find out what they like and their interests, you'll never know and greatly reduce your chances of finding someone who DOES have things in common with you Wink

Again, it's totally ok if people aren't interested. You can't force someone to be into you. But you can go talk to people, learn about them, engage in conversation, enjoy yourself and it's totally ok if things just don't end up becoming anything. At least you had fun.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
14-08-2014, 06:02 PM
(14-08-2014 02:03 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 01:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well I don't see any one else interested in what I have to say besides in animals. Seriously all my life all I had was animals, nothing else. Not kidding. In RL when ever I talk about something not animal related people lose interest, when I do people lose interest. I don't believe things, but I call things as I seem them. I at least got good looks so I should be fine.

Again, why be concerned if someone loses interest? Not everyone will share your interests. But if you don't engage with people and find out what they like and their interests, you'll never know and greatly reduce your chances of finding someone who DOES have things in common with you Wink

Again, it's totally ok if people aren't interested. You can't force someone to be into you. But you can go talk to people, learn about them, engage in conversation, enjoy yourself and it's totally ok if things just don't end up becoming anything. At least you had fun.

I have yet to meet a single person who can hold a one on one conversation with me for more than 5 minutes, and that's males, females don't last one. Only time they do is when there are more people around. So what makes you think any female will want to talk to me at all if I don't have muscles? None, no female wants to talk to me without muscles. Try it, not even my best friend talk to me for more than 15 minutes without somebody else with us.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 07:53 PM
(14-08-2014 06:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 02:03 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Again, why be concerned if someone loses interest? Not everyone will share your interests. But if you don't engage with people and find out what they like and their interests, you'll never know and greatly reduce your chances of finding someone who DOES have things in common with you Wink

I have yet to meet a single person who can hold a one on one conversation with me for more than 5 minutes, and that's males, females don't last one. Only time they do is when there are more people around. So what makes you think any female will want to talk to me at all if I don't have muscles? None, no female wants to talk to me without muscles. Try it, not even my best friend talk to me for more than 15 minutes without somebody else with us.

Consider maybe you're a conversation killer.

Conversing is a learned skill. You have to listen to the person you're talking to and discuss their interests, not just yours. If you don't know what their talking about because it's not something you've been interested in before, just ask them about it and try to become interested. Not every conversation is going to be deep or philosophical or science related, you just have to go with the flow. The most important thing is to listen.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
14-08-2014, 08:01 PM
(14-08-2014 07:53 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 06:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have yet to meet a single person who can hold a one on one conversation with me for more than 5 minutes, and that's males, females don't last one. Only time they do is when there are more people around. So what makes you think any female will want to talk to me at all if I don't have muscles? None, no female wants to talk to me without muscles. Try it, not even my best friend talk to me for more than 15 minutes without somebody else with us.

Consider maybe you're a conversation killer.

Conversing is a learned skill. You have to listen to the person you're talking to and discuss their interests, not just yours. If you don't know what their talking about because it's not something you've been interested in before, just ask them about it and try to become interested. Not every conversation is going to be deep or philosophical or science related, you just have to go with the flow. The most important thing is to listen.

Okay I'll try.