Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 01:08 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  First time you commented on my post in a long time and you nailed it.Laugh out load My sides.
I've got a couple more in store off the top of my head:

"I hope you like alphabet soup, because tonight you'll be sucking on the D."

"Hi, I'm bisexual. First I'll buy you a drink, then we'll get sexual."

"Roses are red, violets are blue, we'll have sex because I'm stronger than you."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
27-03-2014, 01:17 PM
(27-03-2014 01:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "My dick just died; can I bury it in your vagina?"

Come on, man. I'm disappointed in you.

(27-03-2014 12:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So on April 5 I am going to a party and there are going to be girls.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
27-03-2014, 01:21 PM
(27-03-2014 01:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:12 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  If you want to make sure you get rejected and laughed at, use pick up lines. I've seen them work VERY few times, and it was always on girls who were just looking for a hookup.

Super geeky, guaranteed to not get you laid pick up line.

"That dress looks great on you, it would look better accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 towards my bedroom floor"

The only pick up line I have is "If you were a potato, you would be a good potato."

No No No

Oh, my dear boy. There are literally thousands of corny pickup lines out there. As Ryan said, they can be used in conversation once you've gotten a conversation going as long as she knows you're joking. If she thinks they're funny, they can be a boon. Making a girl laugh is very effective at getting her to like you.

Also, as Ryan said. Don't take rejection personally. If she's not into you, she's not into you. It may be that you have nothing in common, or maybe she's just shallow and doesn't like your looks. Either way, that's not someone that you want to have a relationship with anyways. Just move on and don't overthink it. There are very few people out there that you will truly be compatible with, while the overwhelming majority would be terrible matches. It's better to get rejected immediately and continue your search than to waste time on a girl that has no interest in you.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 01:35 PM
(27-03-2014 01:21 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The only pick up line I have is "If you were a potato, you would be a good potato."

No No No

Oh, my dear boy. There are literally thousands of corny pickup lines out there. As Ryan said, they can be used in conversation once you've gotten a conversation going as long as she knows you're joking. If she thinks they're funny, they can be a boon. Making a girl laugh is very effective at getting her to like you.

Also, as Ryan said. Don't take rejection personally. If she's not into you, she's not into you. It may be that you have nothing in common, or maybe she's just shallow and doesn't like your looks. Either way, that's not someone that you want to have a relationship with anyways. Just move on and don't overthink it. There are very few people out there that you will truly be compatible with, while the overwhelming majority would be terrible matches. It's better to get rejected immediately and continue your search than to waste time on a girl that has no interest in you.

^^What he said... or, how he explained what I said... whatever; this!

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 01:37 PM
(27-03-2014 01:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:21 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No No No

^^What he said... or, how he explained what I said... whatever; this!

Yeah, what he said that I explained and then he said. THAT.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 01:39 PM
1. DON'T use lines... way too obvious.

2. Learn to fake sincerity

3. Casually lick your eyebrows.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
27-03-2014, 01:43 PM
(27-03-2014 01:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  1. DON'T use lines... way too obvious.

Drinking Beverage

Funny, I knew a guy in high school with an abnormally long tongue. Bitches be hitting on him like crazy

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 01:44 PM
(27-03-2014 01:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  1. DON'T use lines... way too obvious.

Drinking Beverage

Funny, I knew a guy in high school with an abnormally long tongue. Bitches be hitting on him like crazy

We know why that isRolleyes

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 01:45 PM
(27-03-2014 01:37 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  ^^What he said... or, how he explained what I said... whatever; this!

Yeah, what he said that I explained and then he said. THAT.

Exactly, what I said about him explaining what he said about my original post Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 01:46 PM
(27-03-2014 01:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:37 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Yeah, what he said that I explained and then he said. THAT.

Exactly, what I said about him explaining what he said about my original post Drinking Beverage

I totally agree.