Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 01:46 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Exactly, what I said about him explaining what he said about my original post Drinking Beverage

I totally agree.

You're no fun Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 01:51 PM
(27-03-2014 01:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:46 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I totally agree.

You're no fun Tongue

I'm LOTS of fun, dammit. Just easily distracted and bored by ... OOHH look a squirrel!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 01:53 PM
(27-03-2014 01:51 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You're no fun Tongue

I'm LOTS of fun, dammit. Just easily distracted and bored by ... OOHH look a squirrel!

[Image: 3684122893_fd56a9aeb1.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 01:59 PM
(27-03-2014 01:51 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 01:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You're no fun Tongue

WHERE?!?

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Dont waste time on them, get right to the chase.

Say "Hi, I'm _____ , how about a blow job".

Hey, no pain, no gain. Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
27-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Another thing:
It helps to know what you want/are looking for in a relationship. I mean, unless you're looking for a one night stand, it would help you later on to not hit on anything with a pair of tits/nice ass.

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 02:05 PM
(27-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Dont waste time on them, get right to the chase.

Say "Hi, I'm _____ , how about a blow job.

Ya that would work if I was Adam Levine, but I am not so lets get serious.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 02:07 PM
(27-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Dont waste time on them, get right to the chase.

I actually saw an epic pickup like that. We have a buddy that will pretty much do anything for a few bucks. We decided we wanted to see if he'd get slapped for some money. We all threw in $5 and made him walk up to a hottie at the bar and use the old "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" line. The joke was on us, though, because she shrugged, said sure and led him out of the bar. Shocking

That being said, I would highly recommend against trying to replicate those results unless you really like being slapped and hit in the nads.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 02:08 PM
(27-03-2014 02:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

I actually saw an epic pickup like that. We have a buddy that will pretty much do anything for a few bucks. We decided we wanted to see if he'd get slapped for some money. We all threw in $5 and made him walk up to a hottie at the bar and use the old "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" line. The joke was on us, though, because she shrugged, said sure and led him out of the bar. Shocking

That being said, I would highly recommend against trying to replicate those results unless you really like being slapped and hit in the nads.

So that do got money and was laid. I bet you he was one of the sexy flexy ass motherfuckers

27-03-2014, 02:10 PM
(27-03-2014 02:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

That's what he thought until he woke up with an itchy dick and a burning morning piss.

Atir aissom atir imon