Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
Forget about the fact that they are girls.

People generally like to talk, they love to talk about themselves.
It helps if you smile, show genuine interest in them, they love it if you find them funny and interesting.
No-one likes to be corrected or told that they are wrong.
People generally want to have fun and can be offput by too serious a conversation especially with a stranger. Don't talk politics, religion, philosophy etc.
Give complements but don't be too over the top about it, and don't appear too serious when you do it.
Be checky, and tease them once in a while to keep the relationship informal and fun.
Be confident and don't force it. If it paters out then move on. You don't have to click with the very first girl you talk to and you don't have to click on your very first conversation with her.
Take each one as an opportunity to get to know someone and to practice social skills.
Sometimes it might be good to move on when you feel you have her interested. If you leave her wanting more then she will think about you and build you up in her imagination. If she is looking forward to interacting with you again then that's the best place to start off your next conversation with her.

Just try stuff out, build up experiences and learn from them. Don't dwell on failure. DO NOT THINK THAT SEX IS THE END GOAL! It will put too much pressure on you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
27-03-2014, 02:15 PM
(27-03-2014 02:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That's what he thought until he woke up with an itchy dick and a burning morning piss.

Hey, thats why the request for a BJ. Smartass

And yeah, its worked for me in the past...... but not all the time. No

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
27-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(27-03-2014 02:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 02:01 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Dont waste time on them, get right to the chase.

Say "Hi, I'm _____ , how about a blow job.

Hey, no pain, no gain. Smartass

Ya that would work if I was Adam Levine, but I am not so lets get serious.

In seriousness, and another kinda cliche, is: Don't hit on girls, talk to them.

Do you know why women love gay men so much? They're not trying to get into their pants. As men, we'd pretty much take any willing woman to bed and we'd LOVE it if women were actively trying to get in our pants and just use us for sex. Women don't want that for the most part. Women, biologically speaking, are conditioned to be much more selective in who they have sex with because once they mate, they are out of the reproductive game for a while. Men, on the other hand, are biologically wired to have sex with as many women as possible to spread their genes far and wide.

If they sense that you're trying to worm your way into their pants, unless they are already very into you, they'll become guarded. The hind brain tells them that you just want to mate and then run to the next girl and mate. Logic doesn't enter into this picture, usually.

While you're having genuine conversation, a compliment thrown in here and there will plant the seed for more flirting and hopefully more intimate conversation. I've gotten way more women through subtlety than by being flagrant.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-03-2014, 02:26 PM
(27-03-2014 02:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 02:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I actually saw an epic pickup like that. We have a buddy that will pretty much do anything for a few bucks. We decided we wanted to see if he'd get slapped for some money. We all threw in $5 and made him walk up to a hottie at the bar and use the old "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" line. The joke was on us, though, because she shrugged, said sure and led him out of the bar. Shocking

That being said, I would highly recommend against trying to replicate those results unless you really like being slapped and hit in the nads.

That's what he thought until he woke up with an itchy dick and a burning morning piss.

With Matt, we didn't ever ask. We didn't want to know, and he probably would have whipped it out to show us a sore or something. *shudders* But, yeah, I've never slept with someone who is the type of person that would sleep with me without even knowing my name. Not worth the risk of picking up something that doesn't go away.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
27-03-2014, 02:27 PM
(27-03-2014 02:21 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 02:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ya that would work if I was Adam Levine, but I am not so lets get serious.

In seriousness, and another kinda cliche, is: Don't hit on girls, talk to them.

Do you know why women love gay men so much? They're not trying to get into their pants. As men, we'd pretty much take any willing woman to bed and we'd LOVE it if women were actively trying to get in our pants and just use us for sex. Women don't want that for the most part. Women, biologically speaking, are conditioned to be much more selective in who they have sex with because once they mate, they are out of the reproductive game for a while. Men, on the other hand, are biologically wired to have sex with as many women as possible to spread their genes far and wide.

If they sense that you're trying to worm your way into their pants, unless they are already very into you, they'll become guarded. The hind brain tells them that you just want to mate and then run to the next girl and mate. Logic doesn't enter into this picture, usually.

While you're having genuine conversation, a compliment thrown in here and there will plant the seed for more flirting and hopefully more intimate conversation. I've gotten way more women through subtlety than by being flagrant.

I HATE EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit natural selection why do you fuck everything up! Do something right for once.

But on a serious not I will try. I am really more of a one women type of man,seeing by my past experience I have learned once you find a mate try to keep her for your life.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 02:29 PM
(27-03-2014 02:26 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  But, yeah, I've never slept with someone who is the type of person that would sleep with me without even knowing my name.

Prude ! Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
27-03-2014, 02:31 PM
As your gay acquaintance my advice is pretty much what the rest have said, talk to them not attempt to jump their bones, listen to what they are saying and respond intelligently to that, and they will eventually be all over you.

if you have a tongue capable of licking your nose that is also a plus Tongue

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
27-03-2014, 02:39 PM
(27-03-2014 02:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 02:21 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  In seriousness, and another kinda cliche, is: Don't hit on girls, talk to them.

I HATE EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit natural selection why do you fuck everything up! Do something right for once.

But on a serious not I will try. I am really more of a one women type of man,seeing by my past experience I have learned once you find a mate try to keep her for your life.

Evolution did several things right. For starters, it gave women boobs. Big Grin

It's good that you know that you want a serious monogamous relationship. It has rewards that are beyond measure when you find that one person that makes you complete. Ok, now I'm getting sappy, but it's true.

Relax and be calm is really the best advice that has ever been given to me in dealing with women. If you're nervous, anxious, and unsure of yourself, it will show all over you. Talk to them like you'd talk to any other friend. They'll appreciate it and even if they're not into your romantically, you may make a few good friends. One of my exes is a really good friend now because we had so much in common platonically, but not much romantically.

27-03-2014, 02:39 PM
(27-03-2014 02:31 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  As your gay acquaintance my advice is pretty much what the rest have said, talk to them not attempt to jump their bones, listen to what they are saying and respond intelligently to that, and they will eventually be all over you.

if you have a tongue capable of licking your nose that is also a plus Tongue

Never thought that I would get advice on how to get girls from a gay man, but thanks for the tip.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 02:48 PM
If you really want to see how it's done pull up a few SNL skits with Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd as The Festrunk brothers (Two Wild and Crazy Guys!) You'll be the hit of the party guaranteed! Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce