Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 03:33 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I know he doesn't want me to have those white bitches.

Everyone looks the same in the dark. Evil_monster

Except really dark people, they have no look you can't see them at all.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 03:40 PM
(27-03-2014 03:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:33 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Everyone looks the same in the dark. Evil_monster

Except really dark people, they have no look you can't see them at all.

Ask them to smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 03:41 PM
(27-03-2014 03:40 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Except really dark people, they have no look you can't see them at all.

Ask them to smile

Thats if they brush their teeth.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 03:43 PM
(27-03-2014 03:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:40 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Ask them to smile

Thats if they brush their teeth.

Touche Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 03:49 PM
"I know how to talk to these big black women"

"Daymn bitch, you got a stupid fat ass!"

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Best line I've had used on me: a girl I been talking with earlier beckonned to me across the bar, and again when I got closer, again, right up to her face and she said "if I can make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with my whole body."

..and she did.

Saw my guitarist use "Hi, wanna fuck?" all the way round a room once, he got slapped a few times but left with a girl, he wasn't very picky.

Generally I'd say a 'line' won't do you any good unless you can keep em coming and keep a girl laughing. Better to relax and have a real conversation.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
[+] 1 user Likes daylightisabadthing's post
27-03-2014, 04:33 PM
I have a whole song of master-crafted pick up lines guaranteed to get you a fine lady!

Seriously though, don't do pick-up lines. It's obvious and personally I can't take a guy seriously after they use one on me. Depending on how out of the blue it is it makes me want to slap the fella. Just talk to the girls like normal, be sure to (at least act like you're) listen to them, nod along and ask them questions to make them feel like what they're saying matters. And a girl likes someone that makes them laugh so if you can throw in something funny that'd be a plus. That's all I got Big Grin Have fun!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
27-03-2014, 04:36 PM
(27-03-2014 04:33 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I have a whole song of master-crafted pick up lines guaranteed to get you a fine lady!

Seriously though, don't do pick-up lines. It's obvious and personally I can't take a guy seriously after they use one on me. Depending on how out of the blue it is it makes me want to slap the fella. Just talk to the girls like normal, be sure to (at least act like you're) listen to them, nod along and ask them questions to make them feel like what they're saying matters. And a girl likes someone that makes them laugh so if you can throw in something funny that'd be a plus. That's all I got Big Grin Have fun!

Thank goddess a girl actually gave me advice. The other advice was good, but it is good to get advice from some person who has the same thing I need help with when in trouble.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Honestly. Most girls who respond to lines arent really the kind of girls you wanna go for. Tongue But Hey! If you're just looking for some err...in and out? Go with Vousers dead penis line. Wink
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-03-2014, 04:40 PM
(27-03-2014 04:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Honestly. Most girls who respond to lines arent really the kind of girls you wanna go for. Tongue But Hey! If you're just looking for some err...in and out? Go with Vousers dead penis line. Wink

Looking for a really long relationship.