Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 04:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Honestly. Most girls who respond to lines arent really the kind of girls you wanna go for. Tongue But Hey! If you're just looking for some err...in and out? Go with Vousers dead penis line. Wink

Looking for a really long relationship.

Yeah huh. yup.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 04:42 PM
(27-03-2014 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Looking for a really long relationship.

Yeah huh. yup.

What you don't believe me?Sad

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 04:43 PM
"You gonna eat that?"

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-03-2014, 04:53 PM
What would sharing food do?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 04:54 PM
(27-03-2014 04:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  What would sharing food do?

I'm not sure you're ready to be talking to girls yet. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(27-03-2014 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  What would sharing food do?

I'm not sure you're ready to be talking to girls yet. Drinking Beverage

Why?

27-03-2014, 05:06 PM
(27-03-2014 04:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm not sure you're ready to be talking to girls yet. Drinking Beverage

Why?

Too much horny and not enough hungry.

27-03-2014, 05:09 PM
(27-03-2014 04:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:33 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I have a whole song of master-crafted pick up lines guaranteed to get you a fine lady!

Seriously though, don't do pick-up lines. It's obvious and personally I can't take a guy seriously after they use one on me. Depending on how out of the blue it is it makes me want to slap the fella. Just talk to the girls like normal, be sure to (at least act like you're) listen to them, nod along and ask them questions to make them feel like what they're saying matters. And a girl likes someone that makes them laugh so if you can throw in something funny that'd be a plus. That's all I got Big Grin Have fun!

Thank goddess a girl actually gave me advice. The other advice was good, but it is good to get advice from some person who has the same thing I need help with when in trouble.
No problem Wink

[Image: notagain.gif]
27-03-2014, 05:09 PM
(27-03-2014 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why?

Too much horny and not enough hungry.

Well it is more then that Girly. Sure sex is a wonderful thing, but it means nothing if you can't share a relationship with her. The female you stay with might just be your best friend for the rest of your life. Fighting hardships at every turn, and making sure that you guys are okay. I hope that when both of us get hungry we share food. So it is not that I am looking for quick sex I am looking for a mate. Sorry for the tangent but there will be food and I will eat.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-03-2014 05:09 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Too much horny and not enough hungry.

Well it is more then that Girly. Sure sex is a wonderful thing, but it means nothing if you can't share a relationship with her. The female you stay with might just be your best friend for the rest of your life. Fighting hardships at every turn, and making sure that you guys are okay. I hope that when both of us get hungry we share food. So it is not that I am looking for quick sex I am looking for a mate. Sorry for the tangent but there will be food and I will eat.

You're talking to a Girly/Manly duo who've been monogamous our entire sexual lives. Over 30 years now. "You gonna eat that?" is the first thing I said to her. Since fate is untenable bullshit, it's blind dumb luck for the motherfucking win. ... That's all I got.

[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post