Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Pick-up lines and advice on how to talk to girls,
(27-03-2014 04:39 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Honestly. Most girls who respond to lines arent really the kind of girls you wanna go for. Tongue But Hey! If you're just looking for some err...in and out? Go with Vousers dead penis line. Wink

Vousers

Vousers

Vousers

Vousers

ಠ_ಠ

Well, it does rhyme with "trousers," but I'm not convinced that that's a redeeming quality.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
28-03-2014, 08:43 AM
"Fancy a shag?"
(or whatever coarse colloquial term you wish to use to describe the act of sexual intercourse performed merely to satiate lust)

I have a theory that this line can actually work for every permutation except if said by a straight man to a woman.
  • Straight female to straight male - high chance of success
  • Lesbian to straight man - VERY HIGH chance of success
  • Gay man to gay man - Can work
  • Lesbian to lesbian - Can work, especially if said in a knowingly jokey way
  • Lesbian to straight woman - possible with a lot of trust and intimacy already established
  • Gay man to lesbian or vice versa - possible if both want sex without strings attached or questions of their sexual identity
  • Straight woman to gay man - possible if the man is trying to repress or hide his homosexuality
28-03-2014, 10:34 AM
(27-03-2014 07:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:09 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well it is more then that Girly. Sure sex is a wonderful thing, but it means nothing if you can't share a relationship with her. The female you stay with might just be your best friend for the rest of your life. Fighting hardships at every turn, and making sure that you guys are okay. I hope that when both of us get hungry we share food. So it is not that I am looking for quick sex I am looking for a mate. Sorry for the tangent but there will be food and I will eat.

That right there...that is the winning "pickup line".

Really? I thought that was cheesy.Blush

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Lines? I'd be careful to avoid those. I'm married now. But, unlike a lot of married guys, I don't think my having nabbed an awesome girl makes me an expert in getting girls.

But, I would recommend Amy Cuddy's awesome TED talk on body language. I've definitely used to be more influential in my work. And, I could see it having an impact in how girls read you:

Amy Cuddy TED
28-03-2014, 09:11 PM
WTH Evenheathen!
Quote:Talk to a girl. Or two if you can manage. It's really not that different than talking to other human beings, they respond similarly.

And what exactly do you mean by that? LaughatLaugh out load There's girls and then there's "other human beings" that we "respond similarly" to?

RAWR! Put your speciation up your nose.

Tongue J/k

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Smile
Don't be forced and corny. Just talk. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
29-03-2014, 06:38 AM
"Hey girl, wanna know how I got these restraining orders?"

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
29-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Lindsey Doe says:

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
29-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Working your way from the most beautiful to the least, ask every single girl for a kiss.

Law of averages and all that Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
29-03-2014, 08:35 AM
(29-03-2014 07:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  Working your way from the most beautiful to the least, ask every single girl for a kiss.

Law of averages and all that Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4370797.jpg?size=640x420]

Challenge excepted.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Play an instrument; just don't make Lars Ulrich faces when playing complex stuff, like I do at times. I have a habit of sticking out my tounge all the time.

These are Lars Ulrich faces BTW
[Image: 94071502.jpg]
[Image: 2011-03-15-lars.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lz7isckI1X1romapco6_400.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."