Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
I actually don't even watch my little pony. It is a tribute to someone who helped me out and supported me when I denounced religion. I never saw her face and she was afraid to use her real name, so this is all I have

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Lightvader's post
09-09-2015, 03:21 PM
After 10 years of dating+marriage I have forgotten how to approach the ladies, and I didn't know that much to begin with Confused

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-09-2015, 04:12 PM
(09-09-2015 03:21 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  how to approach the ladies

Plaster a biiiiiiiiiig smile on your face, that way they'll know you're friendly Smile Sidle up to them to avoid scaring them. It's best if they don't see you until you whisper in their ear. Whisper to avoid scaring them too. If they jump up and attempt a 100m dash, use your God given arms to hug them and emphasize how much you like them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Re: RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
(09-09-2015 04:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Plaster a biiiiiiiiiig smile on your face, that way they'll know you're friendly Smile Sidle up to them to avoid scaring them. It's best if they don't see you until you whisper in their ear. Whisper to avoid scaring them too. If they jump up and attempt a 100m dash, use your God given arms to hug them and emphasize how much you like them.

Oh my... no.
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
09-09-2015, 04:29 PM
(09-09-2015 04:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Thankfully there is no need for me to scare the shit out of unsuspecting girls, unless my wife decides to leave me. No

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
09-09-2015, 07:34 PM
(09-09-2015 01:31 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I actually don't even watch my little pony. It is a tribute to someone who helped me out and supported me when I denounced religion. I never saw her face and she was afraid to use her real name, so this is all I have

That's kind of sweet, actually.
09-09-2015, 11:33 PM
(09-09-2015 04:24 PM)mecanna Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  Plaster a biiiiiiiiiig smile on your face, that way they'll know you're friendly Smile Sidle up to them to avoid scaring them. It's best if they don't see you until you whisper in their ear. Whisper to avoid scaring them too. If they jump up and attempt a 100m dash, use your God given arms to hug them and emphasize how much you like them.

Oh my... no.

Admit it, the thought of it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

[Image: giphy.gif]
10-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Re: RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
(09-09-2015 11:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 04:24 PM)mecanna Wrote:  Oh my... no.

Admit it, the thought of it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

Ahh.. to be stalked, once again, by a creepy creeper. To know that a creepy creeper could be creepily creeping around every creepy corner.

Yes, all women quietly crave the quivering caresses copped by creepy creepers.
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
10-09-2015, 07:48 AM
(10-09-2015 07:23 AM)mecanna Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 11:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Admit it, the thought of it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

Ahh.. to be stalked, once again, by a creepy creeper. To know that a creepy creeper could be creepily creeping around every creepy corner.

See Smile I knew I was on the right track Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-09-2015, 07:58 AM
(10-09-2015 07:23 AM)mecanna Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 11:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Admit it, the thought of it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

I have to say that combination of your nick and your avatar makes a lot of ( funny) sense in my language.
Mecanna spoken sounds like soft in my language , and maca means kitty ( close enough when glancing over your nick and seeing you avatar ) , so this is completely called for

[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post