Good god that's horrible! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
10-09-2015, 08:04 AM
RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
(10-09-2015 08:02 AM)mecanna Wrote:  Good god that's horrible! Big Grin

Nah, it`s kinda cute really.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
10-09-2015, 10:59 AM
(10-09-2015 08:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 08:02 AM)mecanna Wrote:  Good god that's horrible! Big Grin

Nah, it`s kinda cute really.

I Heart Sheldon.

Not sure if I included this one in this thread or not - I have a shirt that says "talk nerdy to me." When my friend from work asked me to go "adventuring" with him, he also suggested we go out for coffee and I could "talk nerdy" to him. I said "I have a shirt that says that!!!" So I wore it with little mint shorts when we went out yesterday. Tongue He's a nerdy free spirit type person and we had a great time - so yeh, pick up lines in the right context and scenario are quite fun. (Still no poison ivy rash, so hopefully I'm gonna be fine)

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
10-09-2015, 11:38 AM
[Image: funny-tinder-pick-up-lines.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
10-09-2015, 12:44 PM
(10-09-2015 10:59 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 08:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Nah, it`s kinda cute really.

I Heart Sheldon.

Not sure if I included this one in this thread or not - I have a shirt that says "talk nerdy to me." When my friend from work asked me to go "adventuring" with him, he also suggested we go out for coffee and I could "talk nerdy" to him. I said "I have a shirt that says that!!!" So I wore it with little mint shorts when we went out yesterday. Tongue He's a nerdy free spirit type person and we had a great time - so yeh, pick up lines in the right context and scenario are quite fun. (Still no poison ivy rash, so hopefully I'm gonna be fine)

Yeah, I love that show. Best sitcom I watched in years.

Also I'm sure I would love that little mint shorts on you. Yes

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
10-09-2015, 05:54 PM
You know how they say that men who drive big trucks are trying to compensate for other "shortcomings?"

Yes.

Well, I don't even own a car. Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
10-09-2015, 06:00 PM
And just in case any of these lines actually work, make sure you bring your lawyer! Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
11-09-2015, 11:42 AM
(10-09-2015 07:23 AM)mecanna Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 11:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Admit it, the thought of it gives you butterflies in your stomach.

Ahh.. to be stalked, once again, by a creepy creeper. To know that a creepy creeper could be creepily creeping around every creepy corner.

Yes, all women quietly crave the quivering caresses copped by creepy creepers.

I knew it! All those girls kicking me out of their homes when I broke in to them at night were just playing hard to get. I was just too much of a suave devil for them to handle.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
11-09-2015, 11:43 AM
(08-06-2015 04:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Alright, lovelies - your turn! Give me your best, your worst, cheesiest, or dirtiest pick up lines.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-09-2015, 11:48 AM
(10-09-2015 06:00 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  And just in case any of these lines actually work, make sure you bring your lawyer! Smile

I remember when this came out, it was laughable to think anyone would actually think this is a good idea. Now.. well Consent gear.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister