Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
That's awesome. Wonder if people get why Consider
Tongue

(20-11-2015 11:12 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 12:52 PM
My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
20-11-2015, 01:08 PM

(20-11-2015 12:52 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

Which works great if they've already decided they like you.
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 01:19 PM

(20-11-2015 12:52 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 01:31 PM

Although, I do have to say the cutest pick up line I've ever got was when a guy asked me what he would have to do to go on a date with me. We were walking in a restaurant parking lot with a group of friends and I jokingly told him he needed to do a cartwheel right then and there and then I'd give him my number. Hobo He did a horrible cartwheel in front of everyone. I was Heart *swoon.* If a guy is willing to make an ass of himself in front of everyone for you--he's a keeper Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 01:44 PM

(20-11-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Sad

Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink

Really? If a guy you didn't know (who wasn't Jason Statham Tongue ) walked up to you and said "Would you like to out sometime?" What are the odds you'd say yes?

I haven't tested that exact line, but I'm fairly certain that out of ten cold approaches, I'd get blown out ten times. Sad
20-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
Not a pick-up line, but my buddy thought it was.

We were at a convention that, of course, had cosplayers. A girl is near our table. I call to her, "Hey, Babydoll, can I get a picture?" She smiles and says of course!

Other guy thinks I'm smooth as hell. She and I laugh. I explain to him, I don't know her but she's cosplaying as Babydoll, the lead character from "Sucker Punch." He says for a second he thought I must be the coolest dude there, hitting on her and succeeding.

She thought it was cute. And I got a hug.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
20-11-2015, 01:54 PM

(20-11-2015 01:44 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink

Really? If a guy you didn't know (who wasn't Jason Statham Tongue ) walked up to you and said "Would you like to out sometime?" What are the odds you'd say yes?

I haven't tested that exact line, but I'm fairly certain that out of ten cold approaches, I'd get blown out ten times. Sad

Some random dude off the streets--if that was the first thing that came out of his mouth--no. But yes in this example--I was on the train and I was talking to this guy about the Red Sox (he noticed my cap) so we had a nice convo about sports and he was pretty cute Wink. If he had said at the end "I really enjoyed talking to you, maybe we could hang out sometime?" I would have said yes. Thumbsup
20-11-2015, 01:55 PM

Sad

Sorry. You're not my type. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2015, 01:59 PM

I think the creepiest pick up line I ever got was this guy coming up to me in a bar telling me he loved my hair and all he wanted to do was run his fingers through it--which he proceeded to do. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post