Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
That's awesome. Wonder if people get why Consider
Tongue

(20-11-2015 11:12 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
20-11-2015, 12:52 PM
My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
20-11-2015, 01:08 PM
(20-11-2015 12:52 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

Which works great if they've already decided they like you.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
20-11-2015, 01:19 PM
(20-11-2015 12:52 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My pickup line is, "Would you like to go out some time?"

Sad

Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Although, I do have to say the cutest pick up line I've ever got was when a guy asked me what he would have to do to go on a date with me. We were walking in a restaurant parking lot with a group of friends and I jokingly told him he needed to do a cartwheel right then and there and then I'd give him my number. Hobo He did a horrible cartwheel in front of everyone. I was Heart *swoon.* If a guy is willing to make an ass of himself in front of everyone for you--he's a keeper Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 01:44 PM
(20-11-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Sad

Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink

Really? If a guy you didn't know (who wasn't Jason Statham Tongue ) walked up to you and said "Would you like to out sometime?" What are the odds you'd say yes?

I haven't tested that exact line, but I'm fairly certain that out of ten cold approaches, I'd get blown out ten times. Sad

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
20-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
Not a pick-up line, but my buddy thought it was.

We were at a convention that, of course, had cosplayers. A girl is near our table. I call to her, "Hey, Babydoll, can I get a picture?" She smiles and says of course!

Other guy thinks I'm smooth as hell. She and I laugh. I explain to him, I don't know her but she's cosplaying as Babydoll, the lead character from "Sucker Punch." He says for a second he thought I must be the coolest dude there, hitting on her and succeeding.

She thought it was cute. And I got a hug.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
20-11-2015, 01:54 PM
(20-11-2015 01:44 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Most girls would prefer that type of pickup line Wink

Really? If a guy you didn't know (who wasn't Jason Statham Tongue ) walked up to you and said "Would you like to out sometime?" What are the odds you'd say yes?

I haven't tested that exact line, but I'm fairly certain that out of ten cold approaches, I'd get blown out ten times. Sad

Some random dude off the streets--if that was the first thing that came out of his mouth--no. But yes in this example--I was on the train and I was talking to this guy about the Red Sox (he noticed my cap) so we had a nice convo about sports and he was pretty cute Wink. If he had said at the end "I really enjoyed talking to you, maybe we could hang out sometime?" I would have said yes. Thumbsup

20-11-2015, 01:55 PM

Sad

Sorry. You're not my type. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2015, 01:59 PM
I think the creepiest pick up line I ever got was this guy coming up to me in a bar telling me he loved my hair and all he wanted to do was run his fingers through it--which he proceeded to do. Hobo

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post