Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
(20-11-2015 10:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I meant keeper in the sense of not a fly by night date type of a deal. We were together for a year, so a keeper in that sense. Wink We broke up because I had to relocate for work. He had a daughter and couldn't relocate. Who knows, if life didn't happen the way it did, we might still be together. Smile

Yeah, shouldacouldawouldas kick our asses all the way down the road.

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets. -- Frank Herbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-11-2015, 11:46 PM
(20-11-2015 11:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 10:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I meant keeper in the sense of not a fly by night date type of a deal. We were together for a year, so a keeper in that sense. Wink We broke up because I had to relocate for work. He had a daughter and couldn't relocate. Who knows, if life didn't happen the way it did, we might still be together. Smile

[Image: 0510336ff96431544881b503d82714f2ef2925-wm.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
21-11-2015, 12:41 AM

He was a great guy, but my shouldacouldawoulda actually worked out alright for me. Wink My relocating for work put me in a much better position financially and gave me the experience I needed to further my career. Due to all of that, I'm in the financial position to be able to start my dream job. There are a lot of awesome guys out there. I'm sure I'll find another keeper at some point. I'm not really in a rush right now anyway, unless Jason Statham is free Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Good for you, Jen.
21-11-2015, 02:25 AM
(21-11-2015 12:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  unless Jason Statham is free Big Grin

Stay away from my man Dodgy

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
21-11-2015, 02:28 AM
I sorta look like Jason Statham, if he was a bit taller and had reddish hair and a bit of a beard going and was a bit less ripped and didn't look so pissed off all the time.

#JustSayin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-11-2015, 02:32 AM
(21-11-2015 02:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  I sorta look like Jason Statham, if he was a bit taller and had reddish hair and a bit of a beard going and was a bit less ripped and didn't look so pissed off all the time.

#JustSayin

Prove it Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
21-11-2015, 02:50 AM
(21-11-2015 02:32 AM)izel Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 02:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  I sorta look like Jason Statham, if he was a bit taller and had reddish hair and a bit of a beard going and was a bit less ripped and didn't look so pissed off all the time.

#JustSayin

Prove it Smile

Ugh. Here you atheists go again asking for evidence. Rolleyes ETA: Will post something to the pic thread ... soonish Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-11-2015, 02:54 AM
(21-11-2015 02:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 02:32 AM)izel Wrote:  Prove it Smile

Ugh. Here you atheists go again asking for evidence. Rolleyes ETA: Will post something to the pic thread ... soonish Tongue

if you going to make a claim in Atheist forum, you better come with evidence to support your claim sir Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
21-11-2015, 05:14 AM

And still some of us continue down that road for years without an end in sight. Those shouldacouldawouldkas never die.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More