RE: Pick up lines - ooooohhh yeh
Or the old one of "Free mustache rides. Females only"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2015, 12:36 PM
(21-11-2015 02:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 02:32 AM)izel Wrote:  Prove it Smile

Ugh. Here you atheists go again asking for evidence. Rolleyes ETA: Will post something to the pic thread ... soonish Tongue

Yeah, it rakes some time to photoshop a good image.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-11-2015, 12:38 PM
(21-11-2015 09:12 AM)izel Wrote:  I'd say I'll trade you but, I think I wanna keep them both Consider
[Image: Burak_z_ivit_Resimleri.jpg]

This guy looks like what would happen if Freddie Mercury stole the stache from the biker in the Village People.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-11-2015, 01:00 PM
(21-11-2015 12:38 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 09:12 AM)izel Wrote:  I'd say I'll trade you but, I think I wanna keep them both Consider
[Image: Burak_z_ivit_Resimleri.jpg]

This guy looks like what would happen if Freddie Mercury stole the stache from the biker in the Village People.

Hey in Turkey we say mustache or beard separates man from boy Laugh out load but no seriously he is hmm let's not talk about it Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
21-11-2015, 01:56 PM
(21-11-2015 12:36 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 02:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ugh. Here you atheists go again asking for evidence. Rolleyes ETA: Will post something to the pic thread ... soonish Tongue

Yeah, it rakes some time to photoshop a good image.

While one such as yourself might think of such deviant practices a purehearted and good-looking boy such as myself (did I mention good looking?) would never stoop so low. Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-11-2015, 08:55 PM
(21-11-2015 01:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 12:36 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Yeah, it rakes some time to photoshop a good image.

While one such as yourself might think of such deviant practices a purehearted and good-looking boy such as myself (did I mention good looking?) would never stoop so low. Angry

I'm still waiting morondog Sleepy

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
21-11-2015, 09:56 PM
(21-11-2015 02:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  I sorta look like Jason Statham, if he was a bit taller and had reddish hair and a bit of a beard going and was a bit less ripped and didn't look so pissed off all the time.

#JustSayin

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Oh, MD. I Heart you so damn much!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-11-2015, 02:03 PM
(21-11-2015 01:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 12:36 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Yeah, it rakes some time to photoshop a good image.

I would assume somebody that has "dog" in their username would be accustomed to low stooping. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-11-2015, 02:28 PM
"Hey baby, are you an atheist? Cause I am."

19-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Can I see your “to do” list?

I want to make sure I’m on it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post