Pick your funeral song.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Pick your funeral song.
(16-11-2012 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That shit makes me want to fuck you more, ManlyGirl's ain't happy with that shit.
hahaha! No, I never did go into sumo (nor did I ever come even close to that size), it's just that I had a particularly mean sister No

No need to worry, though, the Balkans are far far away... Speaking of the Balkans (though it's more suicidal then funereal, someone hung themselves with this in the background):

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Originally, I chose a song called "One For the Lad" by a group called Nightnoise. My preference now would be Enya's "The Longships". I've indicated that (and other arrangements I want) in the appropriate documents.
19-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Mine is The show must go on by queen, I plan to put a boom box on repeat whist they dose my body in gasoline, then put me on a boat with the boom box and send me off like a viking.

Heathens repent before our lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster
20-11-2012, 12:27 PM
If i KNOW about my own death, like some disease eating at me..i will prepare a video to show at my funeral (aka Andy Kaufman). I want to speak at my own funeral. I want to have the last word about my life. Then, as its time for everyone to leave i want them to turn THIS song up really loud and wave me goodbye

[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
21-11-2012, 04:20 AM
I feel kinda bad for wanting this song in my funeral as it's 22 mins long, but I just love the song so much, and yes, I want this live version, cause I love David Gilmour, such a wonderful musician and he's openly atheist
(it says Pink Floyd, it is a pink floyd and yes David was in Pink Floyd, this is from his concert)

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance - Benjamin Franklin
21-11-2012, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 04:27 AM by Velociraptor.)
(my computer glitched and posted this twice and I can't seem to delete it)
I feel kinda bad for wanting this song in my funeral as it's 22 mins long, but I just love the song so much, and yes, I want this live version, cause I love David Gilmour, such a wonderful musician and he's openly atheist
(it says Pink Floyd, it is a pink floyd and yes David was in Pink Floyd, this is from his concert)

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance - Benjamin Franklin
25-11-2012, 05:42 AM
This is simple. Highway Men by Johnny Cash. I don't believe in religious things, but it would seem to me that if anything after death makes sense at all it would be re-incarnation.
26-11-2012, 11:41 AM
I m not sure about the song, but before my death i would like to hire someone to create a mask similar to my face and after i will be dead he will occasionally walk around wearing the mask and scaring my friends. It s a shame there is no afterlife so i wont be able to watch this, but i will do it anyway Big Grin

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
26-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I have but one song that shall be played at my funeral. Any my parents consented in allowing it to be played. And they know that if they do not honor my wishes I will be one unhappy rotting corpse.

26-11-2012, 04:31 PM
(26-11-2012 02:24 PM)Isaiah Young Wrote:  I have but one song that shall be played at my funeral. Any my parents consented in allowing it to be played. And they know that if they do not honor my wishes I will be one unhappy rotting corpse.
Yeah, but if they do, everybody at your funeral will turn into zombies with multi-coloured mush for brains. Would you be able to live with yourself after this? Oh wait, you'd be dead... Never mind.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."