Picking the brain of Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2012, 09:12 PM

RE: Picking the brain of Egor
(24-02-2012 03:39 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  Mmm, I don't think that's really the argument you need to worry about, given your supporting scripture for God's existence is something you wrote yourself. (Well, plagiarized from the Gospel of John, for the most part.) Referring to the holy text you yourself wrote when asked to provide evidence of your spiritual authority is....disingenuous.

It's not disingenuous. I provided exactly what was asked for.

Quote:You talk to god? How interesting!

Yes, it is.

(24-02-2012 04:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Also, Egor, I'm going to drive from BR to NO to come see you.

Save your gas.
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 10:09 PM
(24-02-2012 09:12 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 03:39 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  Mmm, I don't think that's really the argument you need to worry about, given your supporting scripture for God's existence is something you wrote yourself. (Well, plagiarized from the Gospel of John, for the most part.) Referring to the holy text you yourself wrote when asked to provide evidence of your spiritual authority is....disingenuous.

It's not disingenuous. I provided exactly what was asked for.

Oh yes, you're right. Like how I wrote "I am God" on a napkin today, and I'm God, therefore 1st Napkin 1:1 is a scriptural basis for the claim that I'm God.

Seriously, stop worrying that people won't take you seriously because nobody has heard of Veridican Dynamics. That's not the reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2012, 10:41 PM

So, what am I supposed to do? I am a Veridican (I have no idea what you mean by "Veridican Dynamics."). Even when I was calling myself a Christian, I was still a Veridican and still held the two tenets to be the truth. Someone asks me for a scriptural reference; am I then supposed to use the Bible when I no longer use the Bible in my religion?

Don't blame me for quoting from The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is my Bible now. And now that it's being published, there's no turning back for me. Either I believe my religion is true, or I might as well be an atheist.

And as for people taking me seriously. I don't care. You don't see the big plan, but I do. You don't know what I'm doing, but I do. And all I need to succeed is for you to keep being exactly as you are.
24-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeh, well I'll have mine sliced with a white wine cream sauce, thanks!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
24-02-2012, 11:34 PM
(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  So, what am I supposed to do?

It's definitely not "make shit up when people ask you how you know something and pretend that's not dishonest."

(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  (I have no idea what you mean by "Veridican Dynamics.")

Veridican Dynamics sounds better.

(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  Someone asks me for a scriptural reference; am I then supposed to use the Bible when I no longer use the Bible in my religion?

I suppose you're right. Oh wait, no, in 1 Napkin 1:2 God says you're not right.

Wow, having your own holy text sure is convenient.

(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  Either I believe my religion is true, or I might as well be an atheist.

I know you'll make the right choice.

(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  And as for people taking me seriously. I don't care.

I can tell.

(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  You don't see the big plan, but I do. You don't know what I'm doing, but I do. And all I need to succeed is for you to keep being exactly as you are.

Which, according to Veridican Dynamics, is perfect. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the sentiment, but calling me perfect is going to win you no points with people. You might want to have your publisher add an appendix or something.
25-02-2012, 09:54 AM
(24-02-2012 07:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  You people have it all wrong about Egor. You can and will never change his mind, not an inch, but what he is good for is debating...

Yes, Egor is a master-debator.

Also, Egor, dyslexics can talk to GODS all the time.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
25-02-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Answers
(24-02-2012 02:38 PM)Egor Wrote:  Logically, if one begins with the notion that God exists, one then has to ask themselves a few questions.

There is absolutely nothing logical about beginning with the notion that God exists. Don't you see that everything that follows is illogical if you start with something illogical. Pretty much the entire time you've been on this forum spreading your toxicity, people have been asking you to show that God exists. Until you do that (and by the above quote, it's painfully obvious you can't, so you've opted to just skip that step as though it were unimportant) everything that follows is just the ramblings of a delusional fool.

Don't you think it's time to move on? Time to take your rediculous notions elsewhere? Time to just fuck off?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-02-2012, 10:59 AM
(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)Egor Wrote:  Either I believe my religion is true, or I might as well be an atheist.

Do you consider people atheists when they don't believe your religion is true?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
25-02-2012, 01:32 PM
(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)Egor Wrote:  And all I need to succeed is for you to keep being exactly as you are.

Expectations lead to disappointment.

Define "success"???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-02-2012, 02:31 PM

(25-02-2012 10:59 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 10:41 PM)Egor Wrote:  Either I believe my religion is true, or I might as well be an atheist.

Do you consider people atheists when they don't believe your religion is true?

No. Every atheists I've ever encountered specifically rejects Jesus Christ and the existence of God. That puts them in a whole different category than a Hindu or Muslim or Christian or Jew.

What I was saying is that if I don't believe my own religion, I might as well not try to find God at all.