Picking up girls or boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Picking up girls or boys
Hope he stays gone. I got a very creepy stalker vibe from him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 11:12 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2017 07:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Hope he stays gone. I got a very creepy stalker vibe from him.

Same dude just keeps coming back with different guises. He's the troll Jungian archetype. You learn to smell him with enough exposure. Like a dirty sweatsock.

#sigh
01-03-2017, 11:12 AM
(01-03-2017 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 07:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Hope he stays gone. I got a very creepy stalker vibe from him.

Same dude just keeps coming back with different guises. He's the troll Jungian archetype. You learn to smell him with enough exposure. Like a dirty sock.

Heh, at a quick glance, I thought you were saying toll jungler and I thought you were starting to go all League of Legends talk on us. Like this dude was a jungler who randomly bursts out of the weeds to take you out while you're retreating to heal.

Okay, sorry- my brain too easily flips into gaming mode. Blush
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
04-03-2017, 09:39 AM
; DD

And still I believe, if we were all satisfied and appreciated, we would never hate each other.
04-03-2017, 10:26 AM
(04-03-2017 09:39 AM)levani Wrote:  ; DD

And still I believe, if we were all satisfied and appreciated, we would never hate each other.

Well, if you think you can get the whole world to hold hands while simultaneously farting out pretty rainbows and kissing barney the dinosaurs purple pussy you go right ahead. Drinking Beverage