Picking up girls or boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Picking up girls or boys
(27-02-2017 07:42 AM)levani Wrote:  Szuchow

This is very sad. Why are you that somber? : SS

It's your trolling or delusion that is sad.

Quote:I wish i were your close friend and lived near you, so i could annoy you till you're no longer somber - but excited.

I doubt in the sincerity of your wish. Also I don't befriend deluded people.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 07:49 AM
unfogged

There are a few people in this world that truly enjoys the other person.
In order to enjoy everybody else, you need to stop the „Judging“ process in your „task manager“.
I wish everybody knew how
27-02-2017, 07:54 AM
(27-02-2017 07:49 AM)levani Wrote:  unfogged

There are a few people in this world that truly enjoys the other person.
In order to enjoy everybody else, you need to stop the „Judging“ process in your „task manager“.
I wish everybody knew how

Indiscriminate love is meaningless and drains it of all worth.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-02-2017, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2017 08:25 AM by jennybee.)
(27-02-2017 07:19 AM)levani Wrote:  No, I've been loved and I love.

Look guys,
there's time when you walk into a room and see your little child playing with her dolls, pretending to be a mommy. And you know it's not true. But you smile. You let her dream. You let her play.
So this is the pattern of love.
You know somebody is wrong, but you don't attack; because you dream on a day, when they finally reach an age, when they're as smart as you are.
But now, some of you, are using me to feel better about yourselves.
Still, for me, all of you are like those little children playin in their rooms. And I don't want to hurt you.
The war between the worldviews must be super exciting.
Why can't you just imagine me as a little child and let me play?
This way we can all be friends.

You came into an atheist forum under the guise of looking for dating advice and in reality, you came here to talk about Jesus. And you say that we are the ones using you to feel better about ourselves? I think it might be time for you to do a self-assessment. Wink

We have other theists here. Many I consider to be friends, as do other atheist forum members. It sounds like you have a lot of stereotypes about atheists. Btw, many of us already know the Bible because we are ex-theists.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 08:17 AM
(27-02-2017 03:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 03:31 AM)levani Wrote:  Maybe some of you have read my 'about me' and already knows that I'm a christian universalist, who believes in redemption of all. Even the most vilest of people.
And personally,
this belief makes me to respect the other person, and not to harm anybody. Not to use them for my personal interests and etc.

I need no strange beliefs to not harm people, common decency is enough. And respect is earned not given.

Quote:And I've seen christians who only respect and love the other christians,
and I've seen atheists who only respect and love the other atheists,
and it's very sad.

I fail to see what is sad in this. Majority of people aren't hippies that claim to love everyone I suppose and that's nothing wrong with this.

Quote:But I believe, we, humans, cannot love truly somebody, who doesn't share the values of the group that we belong to. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. But that's what I see everywhere I look.
And being a christian universalist, really frees me from the groups and lets me love everybody. . in every group.

That's nice. Or creepy. But how you show this love? Is there some tangible benefit for all that people you claim to love?

Quote:Do you guys agree that even atheists tend to love other atheists more than they love christians or other people, from other groups?

Atheists aren't uniform group of people with the same outlook on life.

Exactly, I don't need religion to respect or help others. I do a lot to help various organizations and volunteer my time. All without God watching over my shoulder.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 08:31 AM
(27-02-2017 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 03:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I need no strange beliefs to not harm people, common decency is enough. And respect is earned not given.

I fail to see what is sad in this. Majority of people aren't hippies that claim to love everyone I suppose and that's nothing wrong with this.

That's nice. Or creepy. But how you show this love? Is there some tangible benefit for all that people you claim to love?

Atheists aren't uniform group of people with the same outlook on life.

Exactly, I don't need religion to respect or help others. I do a lot to help various organizations and volunteer my time. All without God watching over my shoulder.

Oh but don't you know that this dickhead OP is the member of the only cult where you can truly love others? You are just living a lie with all your doing good without God stuff - in reality you are a sad person who doesn't know the truth Dodgy But dickhead OP loves you in spite of your numerous shortcomings. He is a very good person and not at all an arrogant prick or a stupid troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-02-2017, 08:45 AM
(27-02-2017 08:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 08:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Exactly, I don't need religion to respect or help others. I do a lot to help various organizations and volunteer my time. All without God watching over my shoulder.

Oh but don't you know that this dickhead OP is the member of the only cult where you can truly love others? You are just living a lie with all your doing good without God stuff - in reality you are a sad person who doesn't know the truth Dodgy But dickhead OP loves you in spite of your numerous shortcomings. He is a very good person and not at all an arrogant prick or a stupid troll.

You're just saying that to feel better about yourself Wink Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Atheism doesn't exist. We just love to argue.
Nothing can be created by itself. The creation demands the creator.
Two billion years later, the nature cannot even create a dollar bill by itself. You need to be so stupid to believe that all these species are here naturally, without a creator.
And everybody knows that. Every argument against God, is actually a proof that God exists. Because we have here the talking creatures, trying to deny God.
As Isaac Newton would put it,

“In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.”

And it feels right to hear the statements like these.
Not these, „Hey you dickhead!“ „You nauseate me!“, „You are a troll!“
27-02-2017, 02:05 PM
(27-02-2017 01:52 PM)levani Wrote:  Atheism doesn't exist. We just love to argue.

LOL

You don't get to tell me what I believe and what I don't believe. I do not believe that anything resembling any god that humans have dreamed up exists whether it be the gods of the Native Americans, the Norse, the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Jews, The Christians, or any other.

Quote:Nothing can be created by itself. The creation demands the creator.

Your personal ignorance and incredulity is not evidence.

Quote:Two billion years later, the nature cannot even create a dollar bill by itself.

Dollar bills are not self-replicating organisms subject to environmental pressures. Strawmen arguments are pretty pointless.

Quote:You need to be so stupid to believe that all these species are here naturally, without a creator.

Unfortunately for you, the evidence from biology, geology, paleontology, cosmology, and pretty much every other branch of science points to the conclusion that that is what happened.

Quote:And everybody knows that. Every argument against God, is actually a proof that God exists. Because we have here the talking creatures, trying to deny God.
As Isaac Newton would put it,

“In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence.”

Isaac Newton was a brilliant man but ignorant of the facts that have been discovered since his day. Your ignorance and incredulity is still not evidence.

Quote:And it feels right to hear the statements like these.

Your "feels" are not evidence of anything except your inability to think critically.

Quote:Not these, „Hey you dickhead!“ „You nauseate me!“, „You are a troll!“

If you'd rather not have your feelings hurt don't make yourself out as some moral authority teaching us poor, wayward atheists how to live. You have been a beacon of ignorance since your arrival.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
27-02-2017, 02:24 PM
I told you before. Every activity you make, is a chance for me to see God's glory. This is so cool, don't you think?
He arranged all things so that we could seek him.
Even this forum,
Even the name Atheist actually glorifies him. This is so cool.