Picking up girls or boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Picking up girls or boys
Wow, what a flimsy excuse to get people talking about his Jaysusssss.

Clearly this thread belongs in the creationism/religion forum, because that's the intent of the post.

Rolleyes

The existence of a universe does not demand a creator. But apparently you do, so who and what created your creator? Because, by your logic, nothing can exist without one. So let's hear your theories?

Oh, and skip the "mah creator always existed" BS. If creation demands a creator, then your creator needs one too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 02:30 PM
(27-02-2017 02:24 PM)levani Wrote:  I told you before. Every activity you make, is a chance for me to see God's glory. This is so cool, don't you think?
He arranged all things so that we could seek him.
Even this forum,
Even the name Atheist actually glorifies him. This is so cool.

I don't call every Christian I encounter delusional... but some really try hard to earn it. Congrats, my friend.

You're a Poe troll aren't you? You gotta be.
27-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Why can't you enjoy me?
27-02-2017, 02:33 PM
(27-02-2017 02:32 PM)levani Wrote:  Why can't you enjoy me?

Because I respect myself too much, and I find you to be boring.

You created a thread with a question in bad faith. It makes me roll my eyes and sigh.
27-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Well, you must be in hell. Because I'm awesome. Y'know, ordinary people only perceive everything as ordinary
27-02-2017, 02:37 PM
(27-02-2017 02:35 PM)levani Wrote:  Well, you must be in hell. Because I'm awesome. Y'know, ordinary people only perceive everything as ordinary

See? I read this and my eyes rolled and I sighed. You're a bore. Come back when you have something of substance to talk about.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
27-02-2017, 02:39 PM
I know you've been hurted. I'm so sorry. You're not boring. :*
27-02-2017, 02:46 PM
And God came unto the The Thinking Atheist forum and said let an idiot show you the way. He will pretend to b talking about his shitty dating life only later to inundate you with Jesus. And he'll be awesome. And by awesome, I mean an idiot. So sayeth the Lord.

Clearly you are here looking for attention. Anyway, that's about all the fucks I give for this thread. Later Wink
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Why not? -I mean. .you're here for another reason? :DDD
Did you know that Idiots where the intelligent class during the french revolution? o.O
27-02-2017, 02:55 PM
(27-02-2017 02:24 PM)levani Wrote:  I told you before. Every activity you make, is a chance for me to see God's glory. This is so cool, don't you think?
He arranged all things so that we could seek him.
Even this forum,
Even the name Atheist actually glorifies him. This is so cool.
On your first post, I didn't know if you were atheist or theist. It didn't actually matter.
On your second post you stated you were a Christian, I was thinking, OK, this is great a Christian person just wanting to come and enjoy free discussion with atheists, I guess I can understand that since discussion on Christian sites is generally closely monitored and controlled.

But now, unfortunately you have turned out to be a Christian on a mission of evangelism.
Seems most Christians coming to this site are this way bent. It's pretty dull and boring. Is it possible for you to get off your preachers pulpit for a moment and take the time to get to know atheists, listen to and perhaps try to understand them before going on your evangelism mission. Perhaps hang around and participate for a month first before trying to save our souls for Jesus.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post