Picking up girls or boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Picking up girls or boys
Stevil

Actually I don't care about saving souls for Jesus. Because I believe all will eventually will come to the knowledge of God. I'm here to enjoy the atheists.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 03:07 PM
(27-02-2017 02:54 PM)levani Wrote:  Why not? -I mean. .you're here for another reason? :DDD
Did you know that Idiots where the intelligent class during the french revolution? o.O

I'm here to talk to my friends and connect with the atheist community. Coming in with one post about dating and then changing that into a thread about Jesus, while mentioning how awesome they are and asking us to "enjoy him" would be attention-seeking behavior.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 03:23 PM
(27-02-2017 02:58 PM)levani Wrote:  Stevil

Actually I don't care about saving souls for Jesus. Because I believe all will eventually will come to the knowledge of God. I'm here to enjoy the atheists.
OK, then perhaps try to stop telling us that god created everything.
I mean, If you really want to talk about that in particular then start a thread on it, people who want to listen to how you believe god did it, or perhaps those that want to argue it with you or just use you to vet their anger at evangelical Christians, might enjoy that thread. But in threads that aren't about god, it might be good if you focused on the thread rather than your love for your god.

I hope you understand what I am asking.
I'm all for freedom of speech but if you come here with the intent to just ramble on about Jesus in every thread then your not going to get much love coming back at you.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
27-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Since levani is utterly worthless...

Hi De Ho
Hi De Hi
Gonna get me a piece of the sky...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-02-2017, 05:01 PM
(27-02-2017 02:24 PM)levani Wrote:  I told you before. Every activity you make, is a chance for me to see God's glory. This is so cool, don't you think?
He arranged all things so that we could seek him.
Even this forum,
Even the name Atheist actually glorifies him. This is so cool.

How early in the day do you have to get up, to get this much douchebaggery accomplished???????

I'm betting it's before 3 a.m.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-02-2017, 06:39 PM
What a clever application of Christian Universalism -- Consequence-free idiocy.

I've just lost all respect for the Universalists.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
27-02-2017, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 11:27 AM by Kernel Sohcahtoa.)
Edit

My attempt at connecting with you and trying to help out seems to have been ineffective. My apologies if my post came off in a negative way. Live long and propser, levani.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
27-02-2017, 08:20 PM
(27-02-2017 02:58 PM)levani Wrote:  I'm here to enjoy the atheists.

I feel... objectified. Wink

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 7 users Like Astreja's post
28-02-2017, 01:02 AM
This is a troll right? Please tell me this isn't a real person.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
28-02-2017, 01:19 AM
(28-02-2017 01:02 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  This is a troll right? Please tell me this isn't a real person.

Posting style seems familiar to me. But yes, regardless of whether he's a sock or not, he's a definite troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post