Picking up girls or boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: Picking up girls or boys
(28-02-2017 02:30 AM)levani Wrote:  I'm really happy i don't let other people's opinions define me. because. .it's horrible what you guys are saying here about me.
There's something ironic, though.
I came here asking sincere questions and was trying to get to know you guys, and you say, „He has an agenda!“
Even though I never hide my beliefs and i made it known for everybody from the start.
For me, „Picking up girls & boys“ is a fruit of unbelief and it bothers me.
Like Atheists are bothered by the fruit of religious mentality.
And ironic is the fact, that almost all of you would say you're doing good to me when you correct my ignorance by saying, „You're worthless!“ “You're a troll!“ „I hope you're not a real person!“

I believe you'd want to kill those teachers who are calling your kids names like these and then say, „We're doing good to them! It's an act of compassion. We correct them.“

Is it really that hard to like another human being, who doesn't share your beliefs or unbelief-s?
Why are guys so mad all the time?
Why are you only seek a bad stuff in my words and why does it feel good for you to interpret me as an ignorant person?

I'm out

See ya! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

For someone who is all wounded about people not agreeing with you...you sure are judgmental or maybe just mental.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Jesus Christ fucking mother Mary who is this asshole ? Thank goodness he's gone, awful, just awful. Rainbow Vomit Shocking
28-02-2017, 08:45 AM
I was going to ask what I missed but on second thought No

Carry on.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Also- FWIW, my very religious boss met her husband in a bar and they've been happily married for like 20 years. They have a great relationship and I respect her very much.

Plus religious people will also meet in bars so they can drink and boink. That behavior has nothing to do with being a religious person or an atheist. It's just that, atheists will find different reasons to feel guilty about it- nor not have any reason to feel guilty, because there's nothing inherently wrong with drinking or boinking.

I met my wife at work. Lots of people meet their significant others in places where you can get to know them closer before doing naughty things together.

As far as Universalists go, I attend a support group that is hosted by a Universalist church. I don't really have anything against them, and I'm thankful that they've opened their doors to people like me without demanding that I conform to their standards.

But, they have gotten on my nerves before by trying to push me back toward religion in one support group meeting. I resisted and they haven't tried again since. Beyond that, we're all still friends.

So- now that you're gone, and you're not going to read this because you're too miffed at being called out, here's my actual contribution to the ostensible subject of the thread.

(Sorry for my terrible language! )
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
28-02-2017, 09:55 AM
(28-02-2017 09:07 AM)Emma Wrote:  (Sorry for my terrible language! )

That's twice I've seen you apologize for your writing, when in reality you're among the most eloquent writers here.

You remind me of the mom (excellently played by Allison Janney) in the movie American Beauty who apologizes, "sorry about the mess", for the condition of her disturbingly-immaculate house when her son brings his girlfriend to meet her.

Edit: Believe it or not, I do actually mean all that as a great compliment. Sorry if it comes across wrong at first!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
28-02-2017, 11:05 AM
What noble quest was this guy on that involved entering a bar and observing that everyone apart from him was scum?

Or did he just fail to get laid?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
28-02-2017, 11:22 AM
(28-02-2017 11:05 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  What noble quest was this guy on that involved entering a bar and observing that everyone apart from him was scum?

Or did he just fail to get laid?
Given SOME of the christians I know (our resident theists excepted of course) I'd say the latter I mean look at some of these telly evangelists caught with crystal meth and male hookers.
28-02-2017, 02:33 PM
My my, that was some interesting reading. Not even any meat left on the bone for me! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-02-2017, 04:00 PM
(28-02-2017 09:55 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:07 AM)Emma Wrote:  (Sorry for my terrible language! )

That's twice I've seen you apologize for your writing, when in reality you're among the most eloquent writers here.

You remind me of the mom (excellently played by Allison Janney) in the movie American Beauty who apologizes, "sorry about the mess", for the condition of her disturbingly-immaculate house when her son brings his girlfriend to meet her.

Edit: Believe it or not, I do actually mean all that as a great compliment. Sorry if it comes across wrong at first!

Ohmy Oh wow, that's quite a compliment! Thank you so much! Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
28-02-2017, 04:50 PM
(28-02-2017 04:00 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 09:55 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's twice I've seen you apologize for your writing, when in reality you're among the most eloquent writers here.

Ohmy Oh wow, that's quite a compliment! Thank you so much! Blush

I agree with Rocket, you're solid girl, Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post