Picture shows "spirit" leaving body of accident victim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Picture shows "spirit" leaving body of accident victim
I'm sure this will make the Facebook rounds. The number of people who will look at this and believe it is a picture of the man's spirit will be staggering.

The time of death is a detail that like so many others simply won't get in the way, if it's noticed at all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 11:21 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
15-07-2016, 11:29 AM
That is not a spirit. It's dust on the lens.

Sent from my spirit, using a human whose hands are possessed by the virgin Mary -a-talk

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
15-07-2016, 11:34 AM
I can't see how one can remain unbeliever after seeing this photo. You're all in denial cause you want to sin freely.

Big Grin

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
15-07-2016, 11:49 AM
(15-07-2016 09:23 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  So, if the man DIED LATER , how is that his spirit leaving his body???

Haven't you ever seen Dead Like Me? You always reap the soul before the body dies otherwise the tortured spirit gets trapped in this world.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
15-07-2016, 12:02 PM
If we could see a spirit leave the body at the time of death we would've caught this type of photo many many times before this one. Considering this isn't even when the man died makes it completely invalid anyway. We would also have it on video, there have been many deaths caught on tape I'm sure, especially on hospital surveillance cameras and if any spirit was visible it would be such a common thing to security staff by now but it isn't.

People see what they want to see, it's just that simple, you want to see a spirit there it is! You want to see a smudge on a lens, there it is! Just because there is a simple realistic explanation doesn't mean it's true to these people, they have to believe because they fear death more than they value logic.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
15-07-2016, 12:03 PM
But but but I have a decease called confirmation bias and I need my dose of confirmation so I don't care what all of you say because THERE IS A GHOST ON THAT PICTURE

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
15-07-2016, 12:06 PM
All these years I just thought I was a crappy photographer with dirt and light glare and other things messing up my shots. What I had was quite a collection of ghost photos. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-07-2016, 12:16 PM
(15-07-2016 12:03 PM)Leela Wrote:  But but but I have a decease called confirmation bias and I need my dose of confirmation so I don't care what all of you say because THERE IS A GHOST ON THAT PICTURE

That's a great typo...
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-07-2016, 12:39 PM
(15-07-2016 11:49 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 09:23 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  So, if the man DIED LATER , how is that his spirit leaving his body???

Haven't you ever seen Dead Like Me? You always reap the soul before the body dies otherwise the tortured spirit gets trapped in this world.

THANKYOU for making that reference. And you're right. You have to get the soul out of the body beforehand, otherwise it gets all messy and the poor dear will get all sorts of traumatized!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage