Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 07:47 AM
RE: Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism
(02-11-2016 06:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  As an outsider to both cultures, I've found that the Christians are everything that they claim the atheists are, and the atheists are everything that the Christians think that they themselves are.

And you're in that PERFECT middle ground, better than either of those terrible castes.

I'm so happy for you, Aliza. Voting for Hillary, are you?

There is a clever little ditty that feminists like to post or repeat:
"Well behaved women seldom make history."

If misbehaving is ever so wonderful for women, why should it not be for men as well?

I'll tell you why. "Feminism" is a one-word oxymoron. There is nothing feminine about feminists. They champion murderous, racist abortions, even to the ninth month. The evil Obama refused to vote to approve a law in Illinois designed to rescue babies born alive in a botched abortion attempt. Hillary is his evil equal.
Both admire Margaret Sanger, heroine of feminists and the KKK.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2016, 07:49 AM
(02-11-2016 07:47 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  As an outsider to both cultures, I've found that the Christians are everything that they claim the atheists are, and the atheists are everything that the Christians think that they themselves are.

And you're in that PERFECT middle ground, better than either of those terrible castes.

If misbehaving is ever so wonderful for women, why should it not be for men as well?

I'll tell you why. "Feminism" is a one-word oxymoron. There is nothing feminine about feminists. They champion murderous, racist abortions, even to the ninth month. The evil Obama refused to vote to approve a law in Illinois designed to rescue babies born alive in a botched abortion attempt. Hillary is his evil equal.

Wut?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
02-11-2016, 07:51 AM

Incidentally, the Secret Service recently banned cell phones from Hillary's rally, for fear that flashes might trigger another seizure of her Parkinson's Disease. She's physically unfit to be president, and was mentally long before.
02-11-2016, 08:01 AM
I think it's a bot.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
02-11-2016, 08:02 AM
(02-11-2016 07:51 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  

Incidentally, the Secret Service recently banned cell phones from Hillary's rally, for fear that flashes might trigger another seizure of her Parkinson's Disease. She's physically unfit to be president, and was mentally long before.

Lol

Just like a typical xtian.......

Make up bullshit and call it "gospel".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-11-2016, 08:09 AM

This post seems to be where the cheese slipped off the cracker.
[+] 13 users Like pablo's post
02-11-2016, 08:21 AM
I love this twit's signature-

"Silence is the best response to a fool."
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore
Bucky Ball
Chas

Laugh out load Stupid shit can't even count. And I don't have either of them on "ignore".

We could take the advice of his two aphorisms, though. Yes
02-11-2016, 08:39 AM

(02-11-2016 07:47 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  They champion murderous, racist abortions, even to the ninth month

Too bad you haven't read your christian bible. Your god kills millions, including pregnant women and babies. And he does it because he can't bring himself to forgive others without a murdering rampage or a blood sacrifice. This is what you call morality? Your christian bible is one of the most immoral, sadistic bloody books ever written.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-11-2016, 08:42 AM
(02-11-2016 08:09 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 07:47 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  And you're in that PERFECT middle ground, better than either of those terrible castes.

This post seems to be where the cheese slipped off the cracker.

"This post seems to be where the cheese slipped off the cracker." Laughat

Laugh out load Ok, I'm officially stealing that phrase. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-11-2016, 08:44 AM
(02-11-2016 07:51 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore
Bucky Ball
Chas

Obvious sock is obvious. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post