Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism
(02-11-2016 07:47 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  As an outsider to both cultures, I've found that the Christians are everything that they claim the atheists are, and the atheists are everything that the Christians think that they themselves are.

And you're in that PERFECT middle ground, better than either of those terrible castes.

I'm so happy for you, Aliza. Voting for Hillary, are you?

There is a clever little ditty that feminists like to post or repeat:
"Well behaved women seldom make history."

If misbehaving is ever so wonderful for women, why should it not be for men as well?

I'll tell you why. "Feminism" is a one-word oxymoron. There is nothing feminine about feminists. They champion murderous, racist abortions, even to the ninth month. The evil Obama refused to vote to approve a law in Illinois designed to rescue babies born alive in a botched abortion attempt. Hillary is his evil equal.
Both admire Margaret Sanger, heroine of feminists and the KKK.

The KKK, of course, being fine up standing Christians and all that...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
02-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Fuck me, is he having a stroke or something?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
02-11-2016, 08:52 AM
(02-11-2016 08:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fuck me, is he having a stroke or something?

Maybe, but it ain't "of genius"!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
02-11-2016, 09:52 AM
(02-11-2016 08:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 07:51 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  You currently have 1 user(s) on ignore
Bucky Ball
Chas

Obvious sock is obvious. Drinking Beverage

We had another member who liked to advertise who they had on ignore in their siggie. IP check on aisle 5. IP check on aisle 5.

#sigh
02-11-2016, 09:54 AM
(02-11-2016 08:50 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fuck me, is he having a stroke or something?

Stroking himself in pride at how he's bringing the shit to them damned atheists!
02-11-2016, 10:37 AM
DNFTT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Well, I guess that answers the "What is WRONG with you?" question I asked him last night.

Wow.

Aliza, thanks for the nice things you said. We think you're a bit of all right, too. Smile

To be fair, most Christians are as appalled by the words and attitudes of guys like this as we are, even if they would agree in principle with most of his theology.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-11-2016, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 02:02 PM by Full Circle.)
(01-11-2016 10:10 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 09:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  5) Be honest. Be respectful. Be an example of the Christianity you want us to believe you represent. Or be gone.

"Honest." Like atheists?
"Respectful"? Like atheists?

You atheists and all your hundreds of friends can slam, and smear, and condemn with vicious, vitriolic, hateful, vulgar filth and disrespect, and have the temerity to demand that WE be respectful?

I am far better educated than 90% or more of you, and yet you harass and demean in the most hateful manner possible.

Yes, I make mistakes when trying to present my thoughts, but I have yet to engage in the vile conduct that typifies atheists.

It seems to be your intention to censor any dissent, any at all, not with reason, not with knowledge, not with truth, but with contemptuous, condescending, hateful ugliness, at which all of you truly excel.

Now why doesn't one of you speak for the group, and do so in the respectful manner you preach to me..

Respect is earned and you are currently reaping what you have sown. Why are you surprised at this?

You have so far shown to be the poster boy for everything that xtians project unto atheists; arrogance, aggressiveness, ill-informed and narrow-mindedness. How telling, so far you've chucked your supposed Christian values out the window, yet in reality you are showing the very Christian values we all abhorr. Congratulations.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-11-2016, 11:43 AM
[Image: Lo3Taj.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
02-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Well that was quick. Lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.