Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Pictures for a Laugh at Atheism
(01-11-2016 09:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  5) Be honest. Be respectful. Be an example of the Christianity you want us to believe you represent. Or be gone.

"Honest." Like atheists?
"Respectful"? Like atheists?

You atheists and all your hundreds of friends can slam, and smear, and condemn with vicious, vitriolic, hateful, vulgar filth and disrespect, and have the temerity to demand that WE be respectful?

I am far better educated than 90% or more of you, and yet you harass and demean in the most hateful manner possible.

Yes, I make mistakes when trying to present my thoughts, but I have yet to engage in the vile conduct that typifies atheists.

It seems to be your intention to censor any dissent, any at all, not with reason, not with knowledge, not with truth, but with contemptuous, condescending, hateful ugliness, at which all of you truly excel.

Now why doesn't one of you speak for the group, and do so in the respectful manner you preach to me..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 10:13 PM
(01-11-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  That one was stupid. Make fun of your own people for a bit and curry some favor with the locals.

Why don't you make some fun of your own people for a bit.
Or at the very least, call down some of the more hateful, more condescending, more ignorant posts. Not possible?

Wherefore all that "reason" and "rationality" you atheists are always bragging about?
I don't see it.
01-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Quote:If you think I'm going to sit back and let you lie, and call names, and spew your venomous hatred, while you sanctimoniously claim to be oh so intelligent, and rational, and good, and I should take it and offer you my appreciation, you had better guess again.

Another lie. he gave up. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
(01-11-2016 10:13 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  That one was stupid. Make fun of your own people for a bit and curry some favor with the locals.

Why don't you make some fun of your own people for a bit.
Or at the very least, call down some of the more hateful, more condescending, more ignorant posts. Not possible?

Wherefore all that "reason" and "rationality" you atheists are always bragging about?
I don't see it.

[Image: sock.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
01-11-2016, 10:21 PM
(01-11-2016 10:10 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  I am far better educated than 90% or more of you, and yet you harass and demean in the most hateful manner possible.

Yet you complain that we are arrogant, you hypocrite. You don't show you have ANY education. Your nonsense about Evolution is 110 % ignorant. You're lying about your education. You have NO WAY of knowing what education people have here. Just more lying exaggeration and hyperbole, like all the rest of your garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-11-2016, 10:24 PM
(01-11-2016 10:13 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  I don't see it.

You wouldn't know it if it bit you on the ass.

01-11-2016, 10:24 PM
(01-11-2016 10:10 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 09:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  5) Be honest. Be respectful. Be an example of the Christianity you want us to believe you represent. Or be gone.

"Honest." Like atheists?

You atheists and all your hundreds of friends can slam, and smear, and condemn with vicious, vitriolic, hateful, vulgar filth and disrespect, and have the temerity to demand that WE be respectful?

I am far better educated than 90% or more of you, and yet you harass and demean in the most hateful manner possible.

Yes, I make mistakes when trying to present my thoughts, but I have yet to engage in the vile conduct that typifies atheists.

It seems to be your intention to censor any dissent, any at all, not with reason, not with knowledge, not with truth, but with contemptuous, condescending, hateful ugliness, at which all of you truly excel.

Now why doesn't one of you speak for the group, and do so in the respectful manner you preach to me..

(01-11-2016 10:10 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  You atheists and all your hundreds of friends can slam, and smear, and condemn with vicious, vitriolic, hateful, vulgar filth and disrespect....
Oops, you're confusing us with your biblical god who kills 250,000,000 including innocent babies and pregnant women. You need to actually read that damned stupid book some day.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Hello! Big Grin

you may have missed this. Smile

(01-11-2016 10:10 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  

"Honest." Like atheists?

Though, I must admit, I'd never try and speak for some one else. Wouldn't be [polite. *Bows*

(01-11-2016 09:26 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello!

Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

(01-11-2016 08:07 PM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  Trolling is generally defined as attempting to derail a thread.
The title of this is "pictures for a laugh at atheism" so naturally hateful atheists violate that theme and post exactly the opposite. No objection from any fellow atheist much less a moderator.

What cowards these atheists are. What intolerant, bullying cowards.
One Christian in the entire audience is simply unacceptable. He MUST be ousted, and the sooner the better.

I know I have not been able to engage yourself more thoroughly and I'm a little sad/unhappy about not being able to do so.

I reply just to highlight a small point.

So far, in my few replies to yourself, I have been none of the things you are accusing Non-theists of.

Thumbsup

So, while I look forwards to others much better educated than myself replying with lots of interesting and educational stuff, I also look forwards to your posts and replies.

Yes

Much cheers to you and yours.

P.S. Not at work Clap

Awe... it shrunk my original. Sad
01-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Here I was expecting some more stuff poking fun at the misogyny, racism, homophobia, and transphobia within atheist communities. Because that kinda garbage needs to be called out.

Also more "I am euphoric" memes because those always give me a good giggle.
01-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Well done, Peebothuhul. Thank you, even if you are the only member to express kindness and appreciation for my efforts.

[Image: c7779b23-0d14-475e-bd8b-d14e15811361_l.jpg]