Pigeon Toss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Pigeon Toss
There were a lot of them hanging out by the pond when we were leaving the ranch. I'm not sure what they will do with the ones that got away. My best guess is the ranch hands will eventually get rid of them by whatever means necessary.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Having grown up in the religious household I have (wiccan) this upsets me to my core.

While I have no issues with hunting for food, this....

I'm gonna close the link now so I don't get any more upset

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
23-01-2013, 07:46 AM
well HG by all means.. stay out of this thread.. I don't want to upset you Smile

16-02-2013, 08:04 AM
[Image: demotivation.us_PIGEONS-They-will-shit-o...925691.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-02-2013, 02:10 PM
(23-01-2013 07:46 AM)k37713 Wrote:  well HG by all means.. stay out of this thread.. I don't want to upset you Smile
It's all good. I can definitely appreciate your enthusiasm. Target practice is a ton of fun. Although there's a lot of people who find it controversial with living targets than the non-living ones.

Only "pigeon shot" I've done has been with clay pigeon practice where you shoot a moving disc that is shot out in the air. Same concept, less upset people Wink Glad you had fun though and got a chance to try out your trigger finger!
16-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Pigeons
They will shit on everything you love.

I do not know why that makes me laugh my ass off... but it does. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-02-2013, 10:56 AM
(16-02-2013 02:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 07:46 AM)k37713 Wrote:  well HG by all means.. stay out of this thread.. I don't want to upset you Smile
It's all good. I can definitely appreciate your enthusiasm. Target practice is a ton of fun. Although there's a lot of people who find it controversial with living targets than the non-living ones.

Only "pigeon shot" I've done has been with clay pigeon practice where you shoot a moving disc that is shot out in the air. Same concept, less upset people Wink Glad you had fun though and got a chance to try out your trigger finger!

Def gonna go to our local gun clubs this summer and get in some of the non-living target practice.. Although, I would do that again in a heart beat( highly doubt that the opportunity would ever present itself -pretty rare ) .. It just doesn't bother me .. right, wrong or indifferent Smile

[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
18-02-2013, 11:11 AM
(18-02-2013 10:56 AM)k37713 Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 02:10 PM)Logisch Wrote:  It's all good. I can definitely appreciate your enthusiasm. Target practice is a ton of fun. Although there's a lot of people who find it controversial with living targets than the non-living ones.

Def gonna go to our local gun clubs this summer and get in some of the non-living target practice.. Although, I would do that again in a heart beat( highly doubt that the opportunity would ever present itself -pretty rare ) .. It just doesn't bother me .. right, wrong or indifferent Smile
There are several clay target games/sports. The big two are trap and skeet.

They are quite different, both a lot of fun.

18-02-2013, 11:28 AM
(18-02-2013 11:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 10:56 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Def gonna go to our local gun clubs this summer and get in some of the non-living target practice.. Although, I would do that again in a heart beat( highly doubt that the opportunity would ever present itself -pretty rare ) .. It just doesn't bother me .. right, wrong or indifferent Smile

There are several clay target games/sports. The big two are trap and skeet.

We had a few rounds of skeet shooting that same weekend. They had the clay pigeons set up to come out in various points in the mountain side. It was a really cool set up.

18-02-2013, 11:41 AM
(18-02-2013 11:28 AM)k37713 Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 11:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  There are several clay target games/sports. The big two are trap and skeet.

We had a few rounds of skeet shooting that same weekend. They had the clay pigeons set up to come out in various points in the mountain side. It was a really cool set up.

While that sounds like fun, it's not actually skeet shooting .