Pink Floyd

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2012, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 07:02 AM by houseofcantor.)
Pink Floyd
What, are you kidding me? They're like the fucking pyramids; makes me proud to be a monkey. Know whut I'm sayin'?

Of course, I cannot be certain that the Floyd can be appreciated without the 'cid. Tongue
...and the weed.

Came downstairs just now, place reeked. Kid hooked me up, made me realize there sin't no Floyd thread. D'oh! Big Grin
You know you're good when this crowd's covering your shit.

Their hymnal by our band. Tongue

Fucking religion-they're doing it wrong. If it ain't drums and drugs it ain't any kind of gospel of god. It's a bunch of old fucks telling you what to do.

Thing about Wish You Were Here; a tape player with auto-reverse make it play foreverz...
Pink Floyd invents metal? Big Grin

Emily tries but misunderstands,* ah ooh
She's often inclined to borrow somebody's dreams till tomorrow
There is no other day
Let's try it another way

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-04-2012, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 08:19 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: Pink Floyd
fuck all that
we gotta get on with these

i'm so new compared to you

Do you remember not remembering? Big Grin

We used to get hash down from Montreal. Oddball had this piece of someone's chem lab; a five-liter spherical thingamabob of pyrex with this tube coming out the top. Set 5 grams of hash on the pun of a button, flaze it and toss this thing over it; wait. Thunderhead would grow in that fucker. Then it was like the next day...

Coolest thing, peeps come by, the thingy's got cumulus... Smoke it up, as it clears, you kan see the cat in there. Called it the cat pipe. I don't think the cat remembers. Big Grin

It's all right. We told you what to dream.
the tolling of the iron bell calls the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Which one's Pink?

Damn, Johnny, you had quite the magical night!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-04-2012, 10:33 AM
syd Barret is my favorite. His solo albums are strangely beautiful

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
25-04-2012, 04:22 PM
(25-04-2012 09:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Which one's Pink?

Dood. Heather's gonna dye my hair pink. Might hafta get that line tattooed to the back of my neck.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-04-2012, 05:04 PM
(25-04-2012 04:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 09:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Which one's Pink?

Dood. Heather's gonna dye my hair pink. Might hafta get that line tattooed to the back of my neck.
Heather sounds awesome!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-04-2012, 10:15 PM
I looooove Pink Floyd. From 16yrs old they have always been one of my fave bands (hmmm...16 was when I started smokin' the weed...I wonder if there's any correlation.. Tongue )

I now find it hard listening to 'Comfortably Numb' as it was played at my cousins funeral (it was his favourite song)- he took his own life at 30yrs old Sad )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
25-04-2012, 11:51 PM
(25-04-2012 10:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  I looooove Pink Floyd. From 16yrs old they have always been one of my fave bands (hmmm...16 was when I started smokin' the weed...I wonder if there's any correlation.. Tongue )

I now find it hard listening to 'Comfortably Numb' as it was played at my cousins funeral (it was his favourite song)- he took his own life at 30yrs old Sad )
Sorry to hear the song has sad connotations for ya, Rora. But what a beautiful song to have played at one's funeral. Too bad more people don't play it at weddings. Might cut down on the divorce rate!

25-04-2012, 11:55 PM
(25-04-2012 11:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 10:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  I looooove Pink Floyd. From 16yrs old they have always been one of my fave bands (hmmm...16 was when I started smokin' the weed...I wonder if there's any correlation.. Tongue )

Sorry to hear the song has sad connotations for ya, Rora. But what a beautiful song to have played at one's funeral. Too bad more people don't play it at weddings. Might cut down on the divorce rate!
Thanks. It is a beautiful song. I love most of Floyds work.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
27-04-2012, 04:18 AM
Should have guessed what HoC is listening. Strange thing though, I never listened to them, I mean I know the songs, I like them, but I never had any albums in my collection. Why? I have no idea, never got the chance to get to them, I was stuck and mesmerized with Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple...

Listening to Led Zeppelin on 'cid is fucking hell yeah. One friend of mine flipped on the combination, took him a while to recover. Like 3 months time. I can presume that Pink Floyd is even better. So, I'll give it a try next time...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post