Pink Floyd

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Pink Floyd
Covering the subject of differing tastes in music (based on age) I urge you to watch the excellent episode of South Park: s15e07 You're Getting Old.

Here's the torrent.

All of your questions will be answered.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2012, 10:03 PM
(02-08-2012 10:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 07:13 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh, alright... it's just a taste. The fun is doing it yourself. Wink

Here might be a more well done one... it seems to be the full 40 plus minutes.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...3707631450

I've never seen it stoned...but I will! Thumbsup

Okay....here goes! Smokin

(Using this strain:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
26-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Okay, so I just about almost metaphorically jizzed at the 15:56 mark. Then I would have almost just about metaphorically jizzed again when Money began at the exact moment she saw the yellow brick road, but I was still in the metaphorical refractory phase. However, I did giggle out loud at the Munchkins with their funny hats and flowers sticking out of their crotches. And then it was back to almost metaphorically jizzing again over Us and Them. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-09-2012, 11:59 PM
When first I heard that David Gilmour made a guest appearance in one of Roger Waters' concerts, I was all Yes

Then when I happened upon it on the almighty YouTubes I was all Clap
Then I began watching it and I was all Shocking Blink Confused Blush Undecided No

And when it was over, I was just about to be all Weeping but then I found

So now I'm all ThumbsupYesCool

27-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Which lead me to

so now I'm all Worship Slaves

29-09-2012, 03:27 PM
The flashbacks, they burn. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-10-2012, 01:36 PM
(28-04-2012 07:06 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Absolutely one of my favorite bands ever. Listening to Wish you Were Here right now.

Any thoughts on their album Animals? I really love it but don't know many that do.

Animals is one of my favorites, esp. "Dogs." You to have to be in the right mood I guess, but i always thought it was brilliant.

I actually got into the floyd in an elementary school music class, as an example of rock music, the teacher played "gunner's dream" and we had to analyze it. so my first pf was actually final cut, but later i watched the wall and ended up buying all their stuff. I probably listen to Animals and Final Cut the most these days.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
05-05-2013, 09:45 AM
This thread is in need of resurrection via some Sid lovin'.

You gotta love the stuffy, old Brit commentators. They just didn't know what to make of genius back in the olden days. Tongue

22-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Because it needs to be heard. It needs to be seen. It needs to be lived.

]

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post