"Pink Mass" on Westboro Grave-- LMAO!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: "Pink Mass" on Westboro Grave-- LMAO!
Oh hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

What the... oh...
[Image: brian-vomiting-o.gif]

[Image: i-immediately-regret-this-decision.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Who/what is WBC?
And what do they protest about?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-07-2013, 11:28 AM
(17-07-2013 08:00 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 07:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  The dead don't care. Drinking Beverage

I know they don't. But the dead were once people with their own thoughts, dreams, and aspirations. The only type of "life after death" that I accept are the memories that people leave behind after they have died. This is how loved ones live on. Again, I totally understand why those people are doing what they did. As a veteran and a decent human being, it makes my blood boil when I see the WBC assholes picketing military funerals. It's just I personally would never do anything to disrespect the dead in retaliation.

I recently saw a great outdoor production of Hamlet in a city graveyard. It was a nighttime performance. The actors weren't doing anything like sitting on headstones or stepping on graves or anything like that. Would you consider that to be disrespectful of the dead? Just curious.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-07-2013, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 12:08 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(19-07-2013 10:04 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Who/what is WBC?
And what do they protest about?

They are a small group of very conservative fundamentalist Christians that protest just about anything you can think of just to get attention. They are famous for protesting military funerals. Their catch phase is "God hates fags." They even get their poor kids in on the act:

[Image: tumblr_lxng4dUnvz1qbkpbno1_500.jpg]

(19-07-2013 11:28 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I recently saw a great outdoor production of Hamlet in a city graveyard. It was a nighttime performance. The actors weren't doing anything like sitting on headstones or stepping on graves or anything like that. Would you consider that to be disrespectful of the dead? Just curious.

No, because they weren't doing anything to purposely disrespect the dead. I consider disrespect to be the harming of grave stones/vaults (something that has happened to several of my dead relatives) and doing something to dishonor the memory of the dead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2013, 04:56 PM
So,wbc is the one that yells god hates fags,god hates america,god hates sweden,ect?
What do they have against the military?

19-07-2013, 08:01 PM
(19-07-2013 04:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  So,wbc is the one that yells god hates fags,god hates america,god hates sweden,ect?
What do they have against the military?

When soldiers are killed WBC come to the funerals and the processions screaming their crap about how they are happy the soldier is dead. And they died because of the gays. Its God punishing the US. Basically they scream things at the grieving family. They are horrible, horrible people. A hate group thinly veiled as a religious organization.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-07-2013, 10:17 AM
I know them from god hates anonymous Smile
but seriously?
They hate 'murica and live there?
They hate soldiers?
No law against them?

20-07-2013, 12:38 PM
(20-07-2013 10:17 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  I know them from god hates anonymous Smile
but seriously?
They hate 'murica and live there?
Well, yea... they'd probably get killed if they went to live in most other countries to spout their hate. Here in America, if someone tries to stop them from "protesting", they go to court on the grounds of free speech and extract lots of money from counter suits and such.

The head guy, Fred Phelps was a successful civil rights lawyer back in the 50s & 60s but he was always very bible-crazy and dropped out of lawyering to become a preacher many years ago. Several of his children and family members are very successful lawyers and continuously represent them in cases brought against them. They either win or get the case against them dropped... usually, they win.

(20-07-2013 10:17 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  They hate soldiers?
I really don't know if they actually "hate" soldiers - I think it's part of the "act" so they can preach to people that god kills American soldiers as retribution for America being tolerant of gay people.

(20-07-2013 10:17 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  No law against them?
It's America: you can have an opinion about whomever you want and you have a right to voice that opinion. In America, I don't have to like anyone's fucked up opinion but I will defend that moron's right to have that fucked up opinion. America is often a catch 22 - a battle of reason within.

The thing is, these people just need to be ignored - actively ignored. Unfortunately, I live 50 miles away from them. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Thats fucked up shit!
What do they think that they will acomplish?
That free speech will be removed?
Btw,is hatespeech freespeech?

20-07-2013, 03:21 PM
They are a cult through and through. Seth did a podcast with one of the kids raised in their compound, totally worth listening to if you want to understand their particular brand of fundee lunacy.

Also ROFL at these 'pink masses' I thought it was going to be like fake aborted baby goop (pink mass) but this is way funnier and hotter*

*Those ladies can come make out at my graveyard any time they like.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post