Pinterest Debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Shocked Pinterest Debate
I found myself having a debate recently on Pinterest, it's one of my favorite sites and I can't help but comment on funny Atheist pins or ignorant Theist stuff. It started out pretty standard, just joking with a fellow Atheist about Jesus being a Zombie, a few days later a Christian decided to correct us but of course nothing she said made any sense. Not sure if anyone here needs to be signed into Pinterest to read it but you can sees the exchange on this pin's comments:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/502362533411784562/

I've done better but I was at work at the time and Pinterest gives you limited space, eventually my Atheist friend (not really) got involved and started throwing around profanity adn the Christian got scared off, oh well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Pinterest Debate
(26-02-2016 09:13 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  ...
Not sure if anyone here needs to be signed into Pinterest to read it

Yup, it looks like one does.

Yes

26-02-2016, 10:34 PM
I can see it without being logged in. Absolutely hilarious memes.

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
27-02-2016, 07:03 PM
(26-02-2016 10:34 PM)philosopher Wrote:  I can see it without being logged in. Absolutely hilarious memes.

Yes Pinterest has an awesome Atheist community, many very funny pins regarding free thinking, science and the immorality of religious texts.