Pissing Off God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2010, 10:36 PM

Pissing Off God
If we assume God is real then we can also safely assume that everything that happens is his will.
So... if he makes natural disasters happen... who are we to stick our noses in trying to undo his work? Think about that next time someone wants a donation to clean up one of God's messes.
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2010, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2010 01:28 AM by Kikko.)
RE: Pissing Off God
Quote:Think about that next time someone wants a donation to clean up one of God's messes.
Dont donate anything for christian charities, theyll just buy bibles (they call it the bread of life [of course they wont JUST buy bibles, but my religion teacher said that their main reason of helping is to get the gospel to be heard all aroudn the world, just like the bible tells us to do]) and try to save their souls before they die. By the way, the name of the red cross is a little distracting, I first though it was a religious organization.

And about pissing off god, I think god sucks. I mean, that guy always hits the flagpole.

edit: check out south park season 3 episode 11, starvin marvin in space

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2010, 04:51 PM
RE: Pissing Off God
Mormons like to boast about being the first on the scene. They fail to mention that each pack of theirs contains a copy of the full scriptures and a bungle of propaganda leaflets.

I don't think god would be offended by that.

Sorry to burst any bubbles, but we need something else to insult him with Big Grin

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply