Pissy Previews

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Pissy Previews
I wish someone would make something besides a fucking superhero movie!
Just stop it already!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-06-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Pissy Previews
(17-06-2017 10:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I should post this in the rant section but, oh well, here it is in casual coffeehouse. I just got back from seeing Wonder Woman. (It's an ok movie.....pretty good.) Here's what I'm pissed about. There was over a half an hour of previews! A half an hour! And we got there over 5 minutes late so it could have been 35 minutes of previews and there might have been some other advertising before we got there too. Jesus H Christ.

And then why the hell does every previewed superhero movie have to have a loud, deep sounding THUMP or a huge WAMP! sound every time something gets hit. It's always the same damn sound. Drives me nuts. Does someone have a patent on that sound and has lobbied the movie industry to use it in every action film? Cant' the sound effects people find a different sound??

And what about the price of popcorn? it's about 40 cents of popcorn that they charge $6 or 7 dollars.

I like going to movies and watching a film with strangers. I think it's a need social thing to do, but goddamn those stupid previews and the overpriced popcorn.

So there!Angry
Concessions in theaters, arenas and stadiums, is where the money is made.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post