Pita bread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: Pita bread
A couple of garlic pita breads are all good with a nice curry........

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........ when you order a Kebab and they give it you in Pita bread and not Naan bread then there is a BIG PROBLEM Beat_stickBanginArgue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
21-09-2012, 09:10 AM
(21-09-2012 09:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  Falafel + real bread = HeartHeartHeart

You're stranger than I even suspected.
Next you'll be saying you eat hummus with wonder bread. No

Wonder Bread is not real bread. Angry

I eat hummus on a baguette.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Pita bread
(21-09-2012 09:08 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  Falafel + real bread = HeartHeartHeart

Add some hummus, lettuce, onion, tomato and hot peppers and you have a wonderful sandwichDroolingDrooling

It's not wonderful until you've sliced it diagonally.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Pita bread
(21-09-2012 09:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're stranger than I even suspected.
Next you'll be saying you eat hummus with wonder bread. No

Wonder Bread is not real bread. Angry

I eat hummus on a baguette.

Froggy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-09-2012, 09:33 AM
(21-09-2012 08:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 08:27 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  My Dear DLJ...we only wish this was a joke, they actually renamed french fries at the U.S. Capital dining facilities (they voted on this). The fact that "French" refers to cut and not the country of origin of that tasty little side dish was lost in the furor for the Patriot Act (not a very patriotic act in my estimation), punishing those not just like us and the general aversion to all things foreign. Not our proudest moment as nation

Of course, having French ancestry myself I must face your disdain, along with the opprobrium of my fellow citizens.Weeping

No sir, prithee I beseech thee, not disdain. I have opprobed to my heart's content in that beautiful country.

But I never liked French fries... Can't beat British, fat-cut oily chips with lashings of salt and vinegar....

.... in a pita bread.

I really need to try proper chips, I have been through Heathrow many times and have never been out of the bloody airport! I really need to correct that.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
21-09-2012, 02:54 PM
(21-09-2012 09:33 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 08:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  No sir, prithee I beseech thee, not disdain. I have opprobed to my heart's content in that beautiful country.

But I never liked French fries... Can't beat British, fat-cut oily chips with lashings of salt and vinegar....

.... in a pita bread.

I really need to try proper chips, I have been through Heathrow many times and have never been out of the bloody airport! I really need to correct that.

I think you would actually be hard pressed to find anywhere in the UK that does traditional Chips.

If you wish to experience their goodness then simply peel some spuds.... cut them into fat wedges and deep fry them till they are a deep golden brown on the outside.

Bowing

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
21-09-2012, 04:19 PM
(21-09-2012 08:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 08:27 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Of course, having French ancestry myself I must face your disdain, along with the opprobrium of my fellow citizens. Weeping
No sir, prithee I beseech thee, not disdain. I have opprobed to my heart's content in that beautiful country.

Au contraire, mes frères... official Francophile here. Not fond of French fries - a potato thing, not a French thing. The only French thing I haven't been in love with lately... hmm... maybe Sarkozy, but c'est la vie. Drinking Beverage
___
I think I got kind of potatoed-out as a child however, British style isn't too bad... love vinegar & salt .

As for pita... it's ok. I usually don't eat a lot of bread unless it's a whole grain. European style with a thick, hard crust - I like a strong dark rye or a jumbled pumpernickel. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
21-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Ahh, let us not forget the most divine food with Pita bread...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2p8uuZ36ipnVaBe0FyiX...oNygX1uLQJ]

Bask in it's glory.

BASK IN IT!

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
21-09-2012, 04:35 PM
(21-09-2012 04:30 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Ahh, let us not forget the most divine food with Pita bread...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2p8uuZ36ipnVaBe0FyiX...oNygX1uLQJ]

Bask in it's glory.

BASK IN IT!

Yes, but it's the food, not the pita.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2012, 03:43 AM
This all remembers me of one thing...

[Image: cevapi-1.jpg]

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson