Pitch me your best SciFi Channel Made-For-TV Movie!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Pitch me your best SciFi Channel Made-For-TV Movie!
Ok, kid, here's your big break.

I'm a television and movie producer in Hollywood. My client, the SciFi channel, needs new concepts for the made-for-TV movies it runs and I hear you're the goto guy/gal for that job.

I need you best, campiest, goofiest, so-bad-it's-good ideas for TV movies. I need synopsis, plots, cast - anything you can give me!

EXAMPLE: A tornado filled with sharks rains mayhem over Santa Monica, CA. Starring Ian Zeiring and Tara Reid.

EXAMPLE: A space alien zaps a virgin woman who becomes pregnant with him and goes on a suicide mission for humanity. Starring Bobcat Goldwaithe as Jesus.

So, c'mon! Chop! Chop! I got a meeting with Spielberg in 15 minutes!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: Pitch me your best SciFi Channel Made-For-TV Movie!
(06-08-2013 10:20 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Ok, kid, here's your big break.

I'm a television and movie producer in Hollywood. My client, the SciFi channel, needs new concepts for the made-for-TV movies it runs and I hear you're the goto guy/gal for that job.

I need you best, campiest, goofiest, so-bad-it's-good ideas for TV movies. I need synopsis, plots, cast - anything you can give me!

EXAMPLE: A tornado filled with sharks rains mayhem over Santa Monica, CA. Starring Ian Zeiring and Tara Reid.

EXAMPLE: A space alien zaps a virgin woman who becomes pregnant with him and goes on a suicide mission for humanity. Starring Bobcat Goldwaithe as Jesus.

So, c'mon! Chop! Chop! I got a meeting with Spielberg in 15 minutes!

A deep sea oil rig opens a portal to R'lyeh and only a group of Misfits can save the day by closing it. Starring Andrew "Dice" Clay as the sub captain and Alex Winter as the Oceanographer.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-08-2013, 11:08 AM
"After Birth" - An evil atheist scientist botches a stem cell experiment and creates a mutant aborted fetus monster that kills him and begins to consume a his rural home town as it grows exponentially. Rush Limbaugh, who is too large for the creature to immediately consume, stars as the only man who can stop it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
06-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Woman has car crash, dies, goes to the Pearly Gates and sees a horrible version of the afterlife where unbaptised children go to hell and suicide bombers go to heaven. She finds others like her and they investigate the afterlife further, and find that god isn't who he claims to be and that they can fight back against him.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
06-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Atheistnado!

A huge tornado grabs a bunch of hardcore atheists and drops them into Salt Lake City - chaos ensues as Mormons and Atheists clash!

Oh wait...that's actually a true situation, since next year's American Atheist Convention will be held there...never mind! Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Atheist_pilgrim's post