Pits~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Pits~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh this guy? I remember I posted this video on his birthday thread or something.

Apparently he didn't get the joke. I figured hey its courage, thought he would like it, nope... He Took offense to it and gave me a negative rep. can't win 'em all. He was nice enough to take that neg rep away after I explained why I did it and took the video down. I'm gonna keep this one up though...

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2014, 03:44 PM
(26-09-2014 03:30 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Oh this guy? I remember I posted this video on his birthday thread or something.

Apparently he didn't get the joke. I figured hey its courage, thought he would like it, nope... He Took offense to it and gave me a negative rep. can't win 'em all. He was nice enough to take that neg rep away after I explained why I did it and took the video down. I'm gonna keep this one up though...

I don't know why he is obsessed with rep though?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Came back to call me a lying drunk that he could buy and sell. Its my only negative rep and its quickly becoming my favorite rep! ^.^

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.