Pizza now a.......vegetable???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Pizza now a.......vegetable???
Ive allways thought that tomatoes were fruit because they have seeds inside......much like some oranges, apples, grapes etc etc

I thought vegetables fell into the class of things that grew in the ground.....not above it???? Huh

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2011, 05:48 AM
That's what you get when you let lobbyists change policy. According to another article, fries were also seen as vegetables.

I'm quite sure that with the proper amount of funding and propaganda, we can restore tobacco to its status of healthy medicine too. The tobacco farmers will be pleased and the economy will gain from it.

Never mind the costs for healthcare... Lobbyists will gladly take care of the 'Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act' (PPACA). Regulation is a bad thing, how else can they remain competitive with other nations?

Maybe they should abolish minimum wage laws too, that'll boost the economy for sure! In some countries people are working for less than $1 a day and guess what? They're alive! So, those communists stating a minimum wage is necessary for survival are plain wrong!

Long live freedom, God bless America!

*sigh* Sad

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
19-11-2011, 06:51 AM
(19-11-2011 05:48 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  That's what you get when you let lobbyists change policy. According to another article, fries were also seen as vegetables.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
19-11-2011, 09:07 AM
(19-11-2011 05:48 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Maybe they should abolish minimum wage laws too, that'll boost the economy for sure! In some countries people are working for less than $1 a day and guess what? They're alive! So, those communists stating a minimum wage is necessary for survival are plain wrong!

There is talk of that over here in the UK.......and also banning doctors signing people off sick from work.

Its like we are being governed by the Nazis......they picked on the weakest and most vunerable Sad

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Living in America, I knew we had some less intelligent species running our territory, but I didn't know we had completely fucking dumbasses. How can you classify four different food groups (bread = wheat. pepperoni = meat. cheese = dairy. tomatoes = arguably fruit or vegetable) into one solid category (vegetables). That's just beyond me or any logical perspective. ಠ_ಠ

Not like I give a fuck though. In a few years I'll be moving to Europe with an Asian and some cats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Screw all of this.

Pizza is PIE!

Dodgy Fact.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-11-2011, 10:55 AM
(19-11-2011 10:35 AM)kim Wrote:  Screw all of this.

Pizza is PIE!

Dodgy Fact.

Mmm...pie....

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2011, 12:05 PM
the cake is a lie...
that's why I like pie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post