PizzaGate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: PizzaGate
(05-12-2016 01:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I've never seen "cheese pizza" on a menu. What kind of pizza doesn't have cheese?

Consider

While I've seen it listed just as shorthand for cheese-only pizza...

[Image: amys_pizza_no_cheese.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
05-12-2016, 02:35 PM
(05-12-2016 01:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I've never seen "cheese pizza" on a menu. What kind of pizza doesn't have cheese?

A cheese pizza is a pizza without any topping. Its made of a single sort of cheese, tomatoe sauce and of course pizza bread. Its the cheapest pizza imaginable and can usualy be found on the kids menu of several pizzeria. Hope this help. Thumbsup

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
(05-12-2016 12:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Some wing nut went out investigating with an assault rifle... Hobo

Inquiring minds want to know if Gillimush has an alibi for 2000 GMT. There are rumors of a second shooter in the coffeehouse next door.

#sigh
05-12-2016, 06:23 PM
I have ordered and eaten cheese pizza. It's quite good that way if you like crispy thin crust, Italian type tomato sauce and Mozzarella cheese.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-12-2016, 06:30 PM

05-12-2016, 07:29 PM
PizzaGate
Cheese pizza, unless you're really doing something special with that crust or doing multiple cheeses, is a waste of pizza.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-12-2016, 09:06 PM
So the fucknut who assaulted that poor Small Business Owner over this vat of stupidity looks exactly like the kind of fucknut who would do this.

[Image: Cy6_3wtWIAQCX2O.jpg:large]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-12-2016, 11:35 PM
(05-12-2016 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So the fucknut who assaulted that poor Small Business Owner over this vat of stupidity looks exactly like the kind of fucknut who would do this.

[Image: Cy6_3wtWIAQCX2O.jpg:large]

He looks very handsome.
05-12-2016, 11:52 PM
(05-12-2016 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-12-2016 12:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Some wing nut went out investigating with an assault rifle... Hobo

Inquiring minds want to know if Gillimush has an alibi for 2000 GMT. There are rumors of a second shooter in the coffeehouse next door.

I am a certified, radicalised alt-righter. I only wish I had the means to end pedophile-cult fuck's live's en masse. Sadly I'm just an autistic faggot in Canada land who spends his days masturbating to vore hentai. God knows I wish I lived in the states and had a redneck dad who's gun I could take to the local pizzaria¯\_(ツ)_/¯
07-12-2016, 02:03 AM
I can't get on board with it. Especially with people connecting it to supposed satanic rituals or whatever.

Sounds like some Satanic Panic nonsense mixed in with the Illuminati/Bohemian Grove conspiracy theories, tbh.

I'll believe it when there's concrete evidence.