PizzaGate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: PizzaGate
All I wanted to know what the hell does "Do you think I'll do better playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta?" means. Is there any actual explanation as to what that was supposed to mean?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Tomasia's post
08-12-2016, 10:31 AM
(08-12-2016 10:27 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Is there any actual explanation as to what that was supposed to mean?

Yes. It means he's a sick fuck pedophile.
08-12-2016, 10:32 AM
(08-12-2016 06:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(05-12-2016 11:52 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I am a certified, radicalised alt-righter. I only wish I had the means to end pedophile-cult fuck's live's en masse. Sadly I'm just an autistic faggot in Canada land who spends his days masturbating to vore hentai. God knows I wish I lived in the states and had a redneck dad who's gun I could take to the local pizzaria¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sooooooo....

You're advocating mass-murder.... Consider

Yeah bruh.
08-12-2016, 10:33 AM
(08-12-2016 10:09 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 09:53 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Make it a skull-fucking.

Well, to be fair, the Latin terms "fellatio" and its counterpart "irrumatio" did indeed come with the connotation of forcibly face-fucking the only semi-willing (at best) recipient.

I would postulate that your hypothesis about our little troll Gilly is correct.

Still doesn't stop me from wanting to break, not fuck, the skull of every asshole who thinks he can throw "cuckold" around as an insult against liberals.

You're a genuine piece of shit, Gilly.

u mad cuck?
08-12-2016, 10:45 AM
(08-12-2016 10:09 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You're a genuine piece of shit, Gilly.

Nah, he's just one of those angry homos mad at himself for liking cock.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-12-2016, 10:49 AM
(08-12-2016 10:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:09 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You're a genuine piece of shit, Gilly.

I used to be mad at myself for not liking cock.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-12-2016, 10:51 AM
(08-12-2016 10:32 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 06:52 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Sooooooo....

You're advocating mass-murder.... Consider

Yeah bruh.

Charming. Facepalm

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
08-12-2016, 10:56 AM
(08-12-2016 10:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah, he's just one of those angry homos mad at himself for liking cock.

I used to be mad at myself for not liking cock.

Sorry. I didn't mean to dredge up those memories for you. But at least you found your Gwynnies there. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
(08-12-2016 10:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'm betting he's a monosexual......

There's no guy or girl who'd be desperate enough to fuck a douche like that...

He couldn't get his dick licked by sticking it in a glory hole.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-12-2016, 12:05 PM
(08-12-2016 10:33 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:09 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well, to be fair, the Latin terms "fellatio" and its counterpart "irrumatio" did indeed come with the connotation of forcibly face-fucking the only semi-willing (at best) recipient.

I would postulate that your hypothesis about our little troll Gilly is correct.

Still doesn't stop me from wanting to break, not fuck, the skull of every asshole who thinks he can throw "cuckold" around as an insult against liberals.

You're a genuine piece of shit, Gilly.

u mad cuck?

Not mad. I think you're pathetic.

I also think you're too chickenshit to ever voice stuff like that in real life, to anyone, so you're reduced to trolling on the internet. I can't think of anything more pathetic. It's so pathetic that the closest I've ever felt to being a beta-male is even responding to you, because that level of pathetic probably rubs off on anyone who interacts with you.

Now go suck a dick.

Seriously, go suck a dick. You clearly need to get laid. I'm sure there's some other troll out there with a hardon and little sense of taste.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post