PizzaGate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: PizzaGate
Oh look! Colbert has denied (but didn't) his involvement.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. The desperation is obvious!!!

(08-12-2016 10:27 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  All I wanted to know what the hell does "Do you think I'll do better playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta?" means. Is there any actual explanation as to what that was supposed to mean?

Actually, this one is easy if you are, like me, a sufferer of a certain 'condition'.

I have confessed many times before on TTA the reaction I have to some food groups, namely: gluten, casein and the nightshade family.

I have even gone as far as saying that I write "some of my best poetry while doped on pizza".

So yes, if I played dominoes (which I don't) I would probably do better sneezing through the game (on / with an overdose of dairy) than if I was all despondent and self-destructive and shit (on / with an overdose of wheat-based noodles).

The thing about us lily-livered, pinko, commie, liberal-republican, Marxist-Lennonists is that we're always going on about our food intolerances.

Has anyone asked the sender of the email (Herb) about that?

I also enjoy fucking consenting young females.

I have also stated how I want to be able to discuss how an empathetic society should threat a paedophile as a sufferer of a psychological illness but also treat a pederast to a last meal and a firing squad.

Be my guest, Gilly, to quote-mine the fuck out of that!

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-12-2016, 06:08 PM
(08-12-2016 04:01 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I've literally only ever called people here cuck. For example if this were a forum where it was a thing to call partisan leftists cucks then I wouldn't - but since it's the contrary; a place where it's a thing to call rightists misogynists and racists; I do. I just like being contrarian. Being green made me feel gross.

Well, this as the virtue of explaining your erratic behavior of that past few days (and some other in the past). Hope one day you will have enough self estime to completly develop your belief and assume them instead of defining as something you are not.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
09-12-2016, 06:48 AM
(08-12-2016 04:01 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:45 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Lol @ giggles (Gilgamesh). He uses "cuck" too, how cute that he's fallen in line with the alt-reich. Primo entertainment, folks.

I've literally only ever called people here cuck. For example if this were a forum where it was a thing to call partisan leftists cucks then I wouldn't - but since it's the contrary; a place where it's a thing to call rightists misogynists and racists; I do. I just like being contrarian. Being green made me feel gross.

In other words, you are letting others control and dictate your actions. Being contrarian for contrarian's sake is to let other people decide for you how you act, because you don't decide, you're just a poor reflection of those around you.

How much more unintentionally pathetic can you possibly be?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-12-2016, 06:57 AM
(09-12-2016 06:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How much more unintentionally pathetic can you possibly be?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
09-12-2016, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 07:23 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(08-12-2016 10:27 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  All I wanted to know what the hell does "Do you think I'll do better playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta?" means. Is there any actual explanation as to what that was supposed to mean?

It clearly means child rape. Just look at all of the flimsy "evidence" instead of admitting you have no idea what it means, as people who do not jump to conclusions do.
09-12-2016, 07:33 AM
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
09-12-2016, 07:39 AM
(08-12-2016 05:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh look! Colbert has denied (but didn't) his involvement.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. The desperation is obvious!!!

Actually, this one is easy if you are, like me, a sufferer of a certain 'condition'.

I have confessed many times before on TTA the reaction I have to some food groups, namely: gluten, casein and the nightshade family.

I have even gone as far as saying that I write "some of my best poetry while doped on pizza".

So yes, if I played dominoes (which I don't) I would probably do better sneezing through the game (on / with an overdose of dairy) than if I was all despondent and self-destructive and shit (on / with an overdose of wheat-based noodles).

The thing about us lily-livered, pinko, commie, liberal-republican, Marxist-Lennonists is that we're always going on about our food intolerances.

Has anyone asked the sender of the email (Herb) about that?

I also enjoy fucking consenting young females.

I have also stated how I want to be able to discuss how an empathetic society should threat a paedophile as a sufferer of a psychological illness but also treat a pederast to a last meal and a firing squad.

Be my guest, Gilly, to quote-mine the fuck out of that!

Tongue

Ah, that makes sense. I assumed it was an autocorrect mistake, or typo. But yours make sense. Sort of like saying do you think I'm better driving on cocaine, or tequila.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
09-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Clearly they have the wrong Pizza joint, it's Dominoes Pizza that practices pedophilia.

[Image: dominoes_zpsul22pgem.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-12-2016, 08:59 AM
(09-12-2016 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  Clearly they have the wrong Pizza joint, it's Dominoes Pizza that practices pedophilia.

The sandwich shops are just using the pizza joints as a front. The resemblance is uncanny. Jimmy does make a better sandwich though.

[Image: jimmy_zpsz8swxfnp.jpg][Image: jared_zpsgsslbww5.png]

#sigh
09-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Hey. Stop with the Fake News