Place your bets ... when and where will Ebola arrive in the US ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Place your bets ... when and where will Ebola arrive in the US ?
(14-10-2014 09:25 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So have any of you guys gotten ebola yet? Put frankly, I'm feeling left out.

They say I have the flu, but since I am in the Dallas area I have my doubts. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2014, 10:22 PM
I had headaches the last two days and I don't normally have those... I can't know for sure that I'm not already dead from the ebola, time to waitDrinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-10-2014, 05:38 AM
(14-10-2014 09:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 09:25 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So have any of you guys gotten ebola yet? Put frankly, I'm feeling left out.

They say I have the flu, but since I am in the Dallas area I have my doubts. Dodgy

Have you opened any e-mails ?
If so, you prolly have it.
Why do you think it's called e-bola ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Ebola threatens chocolate.

[Image: Shit_just_got_real.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
15-10-2014, 06:05 AM
(15-10-2014 06:01 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Ebola threatens chocolate.

[Image: Shit_just_got_real.jpg]

Time to start hoarding chocolate! Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Second nurse identified with it and she rode on a plane from Ohio to DFW with a slight fever of 99.5 which supposedly doesn't meet the criteria of 100.4 to be contagious. Hobo

Rick Perry should never have pissed Obama off. "Worried about that southern border of yours eh amigo? Maybe you should worry about your airports. You just been ..."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Send supplies - I am never leaving my house again. Drop them at the door, no one's coming in either. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-10-2014, 05:21 PM
(15-10-2014 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Second nurse identified with it and she rode on a plane from Ohio to DFW with a slight fever of 99.5 which supposedly doesn't meet the criteria of 100.4 to be contagious. Hobo

Rick Perry should never have pissed Obama off. "Worried about that southern border of yours eh amigo? Maybe you should worry about your airports. You just been ..."

Guess it could also be a plot by Rick Perry to secure his southern border. "You don't wanna come here 'cause you gonna die."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-10-2014, 05:21 PM
So now it comes out the dead guy was lying out in the open, upon readmission, with other patients, pooping, vomiting ... nurses with no HASMAT suits, (for TWO DAMN DAYS), just masks and gowns, IF they could find them.

Goddamn fucking asshole incompetent administrators.
A 1st Grader would know to put him in a laminar air-flow room by himself, and close the damn door. NO WONDER the second nurse is ill.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ
Buncha idiots.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2014, 05:48 PM
(15-10-2014 05:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So now it comes out the dead guy was lying out in the open, upon readmission, with other patients, pooping, vomiting ... nurses with no HASMAT suits, (for TWO DAMN DAYS), just masks and gowns, IF they could find them.

Goddamn fucking asshole incompetent administrators.
A 1st Grader would know to put him in a laminar air-flow room by himself, and close the damn door. NO WONDER the second nurse is ill.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ
Buncha idiots.

The nurses are not happy about this. "We're on the front lines even more than the doctors and you ain't given us dick for armor."

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post