Places you wanna go, people you wanna meet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Places you wanna go, people you wanna meet
Out of all the places there are out there, and all of the people you wanna meet, What would you want to do and go and be with before you kick the bucket...assuming we do not all just transfer our consciousnesses over to computers ( even though I have the sinking suspicion that it will cost approx 5.5 Billion or million dollars with a 70 year long waiting list by the time the technology ( assuming it comes out in 2060 like it should) is actually out and working and not have to wait 500 - 2.5 thousand years for an average person to be able to afford it.

Anyplace that Natural Geographic has taken pictures is what I want to see in real life. I want to see everything the world has. I want to know what it is like to be on top of Everest and be at the bottom of that famous sea trench and meet the people who live in seclusion in the rain forests and jungles around the world.

I want to see it all and infinitely more.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
29-08-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Places you wanna go, people you wanna meet
To hell and back.

Shame I'll never get the chance.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Well; I twice missed meeting Stephen Hawking - what's that worth?

I'd settle for hitting up some of my dearly beloved fellow forum members on a world tour of sorts.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:53 PM
(29-08-2014 10:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Out of all the places there are out there, and all of the people you wanna meet, What would you want to do and go and be with before you kick the bucket...assuming we do not all just transfer our consciousnesses over to computers ( even though I have the sinking suspicion that it will cost approx 5.5 Billion or million dollars with a 70 year long waiting list by the time the technology ( assuming it comes out in 2060 like it should) is actually out and working and not have to wait 500 - 2.5 thousand years for an average person to be able to afford it.

Anyplace that Natural Geographic has taken pictures is what I want to see in real life. I want to see everything the world has. I want to know what it is like to be on top of Everest and be at the bottom of that famous sea trench and meet the people who live in seclusion in the rain forests and jungles around the world.

I want to see it all and infinitely more.

That sounds beautiful about wanting to see all of the Geographic places, and I hope that you'll be able to see most of them.

I want to see several different places in the world as well, but honestly, after that year of hell I had recently, just being able to spend a year or two living and writing by the ocean and having a couple of good buddies to spend it with would feel like heaven. After that, more travel time!!
29-08-2014, 10:55 PM
I'd love to shoot the breeze with Lewis Black for a day.

Same thing for Aron Ra, only with more motorcycles.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Everyone knows where I want to go, but there is no one I want to meet.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube