Planetary god vs universal god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Planetary god vs universal god
On phrases in fame in other selves

"I gibberish, here for, I are"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 06:26 PM
(09-09-2013 07:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 07:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  In other words, if the premises are set up the right way, the conclusion is inevitable. LOGIC.
Yes you are correct, assuming that when you say "the right way" you actually do acknowledge there exists a wrong way. Hence false gods.

Quote:I think you'll find there's some disagreement on your ridiculously loaded premises.
See what I mean? Atheism is a fundamental hypocrisy based upon a misapplication of the term God... You might as well say nothing is true and that's the Truth. There will be no disagreement with the right premise. But if wrong you will simply be disagreeing with yourself. All lies end in hypocrisy because there is a God.

Alan Watts once said "we know God best by not knowing Him"
If we use "good" as a synonym for any Universal God, we need to realise that our secular reasoning cannot provide us with Universal truths.
We must realise that even if some holy writ is sound, a lot of it is downright dangerous.>> O.T....a naughty child is to stoned at the city gates,a witch must be burned etc.
Pursuing "the good" seems IMO to require that we experience phenomena, not blindly accept teachings, in order to formulate our value judgements.

By not taking a literal view to scripture, reasoning as best we can and in a genuine way, perhaps the ineffable God, or Higher Consciousness is partially revealed to us.
10-09-2013, 07:54 PM
(09-09-2013 07:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  All lies end in hypocrisy because there is a God.
Total non-sequitur. All gods are false because bubblegum is pink. =P

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
10-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Where the hell were you guys when I was stumbling my way around trying to debate this guy? I'm pretty sure I said all the same stuff, it just took like 300 pages and me getting drunk and cussing him out to do it.

I was a fairly new atheist at the time, not that it was that long ago. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
10-09-2013, 10:54 PM
(10-09-2013 10:37 AM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how far u love to use others stuffs and anything else to limit it for u

again u prove all the ways how all is evil source, so anyone who enjoy writing or posting is definitely an evil free

hey, things that are not urs, like my words or another words belong in forms to what is out totally of ur control, fuck u for wat u dare say and think piece of shit

and my language is the most perfect one of right ones, it is directly of truth source perfection piece of shit
so any right being immediately recognize its value which is himself true free sense happy to confirm its own existing value fact too to itself

i speak perfect dignity of right beings that have to put out superior else and most inferiority too, while being much more the only value obviously to itself and also objective rights hundredpercent

fuck u, with ur dirty poetry put it in ur ass piece of pervert shit

that is how u twisted my clear point that put down ur god and ur argument of love, showin clearly how it is all about to officialize the system based on forcing values to look eternal inferiors to abuse forever for pleasurable powers constance that could reach any freedom true superiority sense, while doing nothing

u did everything to my post to make it look for ur god and christians which confirm my point hundredpercent showing how only truth do all words, exhibiting the way of pervert evil by starting from reversing clear ends

u r pervert bc believer then god is only the worse evil one always

and u r going to hell with him in truth and through for sure, it is god that truth send to hell not humans or miserable souls piece of shit this is in ur dream

whatever a human or free sense is evil it cant but b relative in true existence realms so cant do anything objectively

it is only bc there are powerful freedom outside of existence truth and looking from always how to benefit from the freedom they gain by knowing truth being objective superior always, that shit like u mean to pretend ruling over rights like me and others

[Image: pinkie%20u%20mad.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
(10-09-2013 05:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you actually believe your posts make any sense? Your use of English is dreadful and does not communicate your meaning.

Why do you persist?

posting is an independant fully action which i realize and finish perfectly

it is u that obviously keep persisting of being a dog to what is kicking u away

whywhy??? but of course we dont ask animals any

or how do u expect any positive reply of what u mean being below standard, is what exhibit clearly ur standard being definitely below zero as an evil act through dumbest forcing ways
11-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Re: RE: Planetary god vs universal god
(11-09-2013 01:44 AM)absols Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 05:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you actually believe your posts make any sense? Your use of English is dreadful and does not communicate your meaning.

Why do you persist?

posting is an independant fully action which i realize and finish perfectly

it is u that obviously keep persisting of being a dog to what is kicking u away

whywhy??? but of course we dont ask animals any

or how do u expect any positive reply of what u mean being below standard, is what exhibit clearly ur standard being definitely below zero as an evil act through dumbest forcing ways

What's perfect?

And many people do ask animals what they're doing and try to figure it Out...

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-09-2013, 02:20 AM
perfect is a subjective sense especially made for what is supposed to b done alone so the sense of freedom is perfect positive empty end so close to existing constant objective reality

no people ask animals anything, u r an evil kind inventing things through lies

animals are clearly known being never self aware and possessed and dealt with by force and sacrifices for any excuse of needs
11-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Re: RE: Planetary god vs universal god
(11-09-2013 02:20 AM)absols Wrote:  perfect is a subjective sense especially made for what is supposed to b done alone so the sense of freedom is perfect positive empty end so close to existing constant objective reality

animals are clearly known being never self aware and possessed and dealt with by force and sacrifices for any excuse of needs

So your think your posts are perfect in your subjective angle... Nobody else cares.

What world do you live in? People talk and ask animals things constantly... The animals being self aware doesn't matter. It doesn't prevent a person from asking the animal a question. People do that to pets or when studying apes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-09-2013, 02:29 AM
(11-09-2013 02:20 AM)absols Wrote:  perfect is a subjective sense especially made for what is supposed to b done alone so the sense of freedom is perfect positive empty end so close to existing constant objective reality

[Image: my_little_pony_2_memes_by_melanielps-d4xbiab.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]