Planets alignment and their influence on human behavior

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Natal chart
Really? I also expected that you will not continue to spam, derail and troll here. I specially did not expect you to start opening all sorts of posts around the forum to prove me wrong... C'mon, this is just childish, but you seem to really have a problem with stopping, do you now?

You realize you didn't share a single line of text that is connected to the OP?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2013, 06:13 AM
(27-05-2013 06:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Really? I also expected that you will not continue to spam, derail and troll here. I specially did not expect you to start opening all sorts of posts around the forum to prove me wrong... C'mon, this is just childish, but you seem to really have a problem with stopping, do you now?

You realize you didn't share a single line of text that is connected to the OP?

I'm not stopping until the thread is moved.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2013, 06:19 AM
I'm just stopping and not moving the thread.

So there, now we are enemies!

Tongue

Why don't you go and demand we move the Fluoride thread from Conspiracy section to Science section?

[Image: brpr6.jpg]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-05-2013, 06:24 AM
(27-05-2013 06:19 AM)Filox Wrote:  I'm just stopping and not moving the thread.

So there, now we are enemies!

Tongue

Why don't you go and demand we move the Fluoride thread from Conspiracy section to Science section?

[Image: brpr6.jpg]

Big Grin

I already had. You need to start paying attention.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-05-2013, 07:34 AM
"Flouride in the water" is a conspiracy theory. This OP, at best, is fringe; as we currently lack a fringe science section, this belongs in the pseudoscience section.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
27-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Mods: I suggest a new subforum under Science: Astrology Chart Reading. It seems there's a lot of interest on this subject.

Now, for all of you who don't think this is science:

Quote:Astrology studies the interactions between planets and stars, and is based on complicated mathematical cycles. Astrology charts are used to help predict future happenings and in natal birth charts to understand what makes a person who they are and how they relate to the rest of the world. Learning how to read an astrology chart can give you insight into yourself and your future. Follow this guide to help you read a natal astrology chart.

src: http://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Astrology-Chart

Did you read "complicated mathematical cycles"?? That's science. It belongs here and deserves its own subforum.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
27-05-2013, 09:50 AM
(27-05-2013 09:09 AM)KVron Wrote:  Did you read "complicated mathematical cycles"?? That's science. It belongs here and deserves its own subforum.

No, it ain't. No, it doesn't. If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-05-2013, 10:10 AM
(27-05-2013 07:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Flouride in the water" is a conspiracy theory. This OP, at best, is fringe; as we currently lack a fringe science section, this belongs in the pseudoscience section.

Question... how about neuro-feedback and neuroscience discussions... fringe science section?

Another question... what about the horticulture and it's historical and ongoing contributions to apothecary and medicine... more fringe science?

And... would we discuss anything... STRINGY in a fringe science section? Dodgy

The point of my questions obviously being: if we have a fringe science section would it be a subsection under the science section or under the pseudoscience section? Would it depend on how much science the original poster wants to discuss or how much pseudo is going on in the original posting?

Just assessing the sitch... Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-05-2013, 10:11 AM
We need a "Some people think this is bullshit" forum.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Dammit Kim! I don't wanna do any thinking, I wanna be spouting off vitriol. Tongue