Planned Parenthood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Planned Parenthood
Please excuse the profanity.

FUCKING MORONS! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCK HEADS.

Fucking idiocy - read at your own peril

My sister just posted this article on facebook with the "Praise God, no more babies will be killed"

I am seething. Beyond angry. Beyond fucking done with these asshats.

Why is it so fucking hard for these morons to understand that A: Tax dollars don't go to abortions, those are privately funded. B: Planned Parenthood saves lives. I personally know 3 women who's cancer was caught early during a checkup for birth control. If not for these services, they likely would not have caught the cancer until it was too late.

FUCK!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Planned Parenthood
I live in country where my tax dollars pay for abortion (and a bunch of other things) and I couldn't be happier without it.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
01-09-2015, 01:41 PM
(01-09-2015 01:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Please excuse the profanity.

My sister just posted this article on facebook with the "Praise God, no more babies will be killed"

Why is it so fucking hard for these morons to understand that A: Tax dollars don't go to abortions, those are privately funded. B: Planned Parenthood saves lives. I personally know 3 women who's cancer was caught early during a checkup for birth control. If not for these services, they likely would not have caught the cancer until it was too late.

FUCK!

Money is fungible. You will probably have to look that word up in the dictionary. But it is basis of the belief that even if tax dollars are not specified to be used to preform abortions...they are being used to preform abortions.

Suppose the United States sent foreign aid to Germany specifying it couldn't be used to kill the Jews. The United States would still be funding the killing of the Jews by supporting a regime which was engaged in killing of Jews.
01-09-2015, 01:46 PM
They ought to read Numbers 5:11-31 >_>

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
01-09-2015, 01:49 PM
(01-09-2015 01:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

FUCK!

Money is fungible. You will probably have to look that word up in the dictionary. But it is basis of the belief that even if tax dollars are not specified to be used to preform abortions...they are being used to preform abortions.

Suppose the United States sent foreign aid to Germany specifying it couldn't be used to kill the Jews. The United States would still be funding the killing of the Jews by supporting a regime which was engaged in killing of Jews.

Before you snidely recommend that another poster "look that word up in the dictionary," you should be sure that YOUR spelling and grammar are clean as a whistle.

It's PERform, you twit.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
01-09-2015, 01:49 PM
(01-09-2015 01:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

FUCK!

Go fuck yourself, dickface. Add me to your infantile list of "people who are mean to me so I block them" while you're at it. You have nothing worthwhile to read, and I have nothing polite to say to you. Fuck off.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Dogdamn, you are such a dick, Blowjob.

"You will probably have to look that up in the dictionary."

Fuckin' asshat.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2015, 02:02 PM
(01-09-2015 01:49 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Before you snidely recommend that another poster "look that word up in the dictionary," you should be sure that YOUR spelling and grammar are clean as a whistle.

It's PERform, you twit.

I forgive you for calling me a twit and being a spelling/grammer nazi. She deserved that snide comment. She comes out insulting people for making an error when it is her that is making the error.

(01-09-2015 01:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Go fuck yourself, dickface. Add me to your infantile list of "people who are mean to me so I block them" while you're at it. You have nothing worthwhile to read, and I have nothing polite to say to you. Fuck off.

I forgive you too. While I think you behavior is childish and petty, I haven't become so frustrated with your antics that I feel the need to ignore you. Really, you shouldn't start posting that people are morons until you understand why it is they take the positions they do.
01-09-2015, 02:04 PM
(01-09-2015 02:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Dogdamn, you are such a dick, Blowjob.

Fuckin' asshat.

I forgive you too.

I find it hypocritical so many atheists are whining over a snide comment. Jeeze....stop being babies and please get over it.
01-09-2015, 02:06 PM
(01-09-2015 02:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 02:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Dogdamn, you are such a dick, Blowjob.

Fuckin' asshat.

I forgive you too.

I find it hypocritical so many atheists are whining over a snide comment. Jeeze....stop being babies and please get over it.

Fuck off, shitbrain.