Planned Parenthood Investigation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Planned Parenthood Investigation
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/2...UR20150929

Previously released videos discounted as true - still a messy (political) debate.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Planned Parenthood Investigation
To be fair, that's about the ten thousandth time they've been "investigated". With similar results.

The true believers will just say that the investigators are in on the conspiracy.

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
29-09-2015, 09:22 AM
God am I glad this debate was settled in my country around 30 years ago. Now we only need to push for real sexual education in classroom.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
29-09-2015, 10:03 AM
(29-09-2015 09:22 AM)epronovost Wrote:  God am I glad this debate was settled in my country around 30 years ago. Now we only need to push for real sexual education in classroom.

As opposed to 'behind the bike shed'?

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-10-2015, 04:35 PM
(29-09-2015 09:22 AM)epronovost Wrote:  God am I glad this debate was settled in my country around 30 years ago. Now we only need to push for real sexual education in classroom.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-10-2015, 06:54 AM
(29-09-2015 09:21 AM)cjlr Wrote:  The true believers will just say that the investigators are in on the conspiracy.

Well, the fact that we haven't found a conspiracy is proof of how deep it goes, right? Just like the fact that we haven't found leprechauns shows just how good at hiding they really are.

The only thing more annoying than nutters are nutters with a religious and/or political agenda.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post